Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got Laura... it's actually kind of accurate in the description 😂

Reactions: 8
Sorry, I know I’m behind the chat and she’s gone - but I would never allow Ella to hug me, she’d ruin your clothes!
she looks like she went 10 rounds with a bottle of Johnson’s baby oil and lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Evening fellow sufferers.
Tasha looks SOOOO pretty with her hair down.
Why are they still talking about Ella and Thicko?

Reactions: 5
Thing is, bianca isn't natural imo

Hair dyed to absolute duck kind of kills that aesthetic for me. Fake tan, nails etc.

A natural beauty would be barely there makeup, unprocessed or highly natural hair....
Compared to the average woman nowadays she is! And definitely compared to Ella Lol.

Reactions: 4
How is it helpful or healthy to list things you don’t like about your partner. That’s just the so called “experts” stirring. It’s actually really mean and in any other context it’s abusive. Brad was rightly called out for telling Shona what he doesn’t like about it but it’s okay for when the experts want to stir up drama 🙄

Reactions: 30
She needs to admit she’s only there for “fame” and is never EVER going to let Georges anywhere near her. Not that I blame her - I think he’s gross.
I'm glad someone else thinks Georges is gross. He gives me the major ick, but that's because he reminds me of someone I can't stand.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.