Married at First Sight Season 10 Australian Pace Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This couple swap thing is manufactured BS. Something like this would've been interesting earlier in the experiment when people have the chance to form new connections. Now everything is set in stone it's pretty pointless. Would rather have home stays.

Reactions: 4
And it's kind of counter intuitive ? Why would I want my husband to be sharing a bed with one of my friends ?

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure Harrison is real. I think he's a plant and a bad actor. He doesn't appear to be acting naturally. And even when him and bronte were "good" they never touched each other.

I think they're fake and they're playing parts.

Was nice seeing Hugo tell Tayla where to go. She's such a witch and not as hot as she thinks she is. She looks like a witch. Or a more ugly Sarah Jessica Parker.

Reactions: 9
Actually the Tayla exit isn't at all what happened. They edited to made it look like she was ready to come back, but it wasn't the case. She also read a long emotional letter and it got edited out. I guess we'll hear about it at the reunion or afterwards.
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
About Tayla, apparently the letter stated that something horrific happened to her in her childhood and that's why she is scared of the dark, doesn't want to share a bed with someone she doesn't know and doesn't want to be touched without her consent. Might even explain her hypersexuality.

This is super sad and I feel for her but I wish someone close to her would have prevented her from entering the show.

Reactions: 6
About Tayla, apparently the letter stated that something horrific happened to her in her childhood and that's why she is scared of the dark, doesn't want to share a bed with someone she doesn't know and doesn't want to be touched without her consent. Might even explain her hypersexuality.

This is super sad and I feel for her but I wish someone close to her would have prevented her from entering the show.
So she's got all these issues. But went on a show where she has to marry a stranger.

And it's not like it's the first season. We all know you are given a shared room and bed.

If it was that much of an issue why didn't she tell the producers she couldn't share a bed.

Reactions: 11
Alyssa is boiling my piss at the moment, the constant whining is doing my head in and the way she says chiold.. can’t bear it… Duncan I would climb him like a tree 🤣🤣🤣

I have said it before gaslighting is used in the wrong context here.. it’s banded about too much.. loveh the spoiler tomorrow Layton 😲😮😧😦😯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m watching in NZ so maybe a bit behind - but WTF how does tayla think she should be offering Hugo “another chance”??

So proud of him for saying nah I don’t want that chance. I just wish he had shut her down completely and pulled her up for her awful behaviour.

Also Harrison has given me the rage tonight. Even if Brontë sticks with him, I have faith the universe will deal with him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think you're just 2 episodes behind us !!

As if today's episode:
- Bronte is as manipulative and unlikable as Harrison
- Alyssa is a lost cause
- most of these girls dress like clowns

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Up to date and not amused by tomorrow's trailer, why has Cam even applied given he's gonna be working in the middle of nowhere for 6 month stretches? Hardly ideal is it Lyndall!

Reactions: 5
Well I never thought i'd be Team Adam :ROFLMAO: I want a gogglebox special ep so everyone can fully see how much a twit Harrison is

WHY IS ALYSSA LIKE THIS???????

so frustrating, if someone was putting in the effort and trying as hard as Duncan is, man I’d be alllllllll over that. I’m so over the “you will NEVER understand” spiel from her, like help him to understand? The guy is clearly trying to?? Ugh what a pain, just making me so mad lol

Reactions: 14
WHY IS ALYSSA LIKE THIS???????

so frustrating, if someone was putting in the effort and trying as hard as Duncan is, man I’d be alllllllll over that. I’m so over the “you will NEVER understand” spiel from her, like help him to understand? The guy is clearly trying to?? Ugh what a pain, just making me so mad lol
I agree Duncan is one of the best husbands ever to be on the show. What is wrong with her!?

Reactions: 12

---
This season went by so fast. I'll lurk on the uk pace once it's done, I can't wait to read everyone's reaction to everything.

Jesse also gave a long ass interview being the whiney little witch he is. If Claire had left at that commitment issue, he would be the villain, she gave HIM a redemption arc.

Reactions: 5