Married at First Sight Season 10 Australian Pace Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone, man or woman, who tells their partner they go to the gym without them as they only run with people who can keep up needs PUTTING IN THE BIN ....

Reactions: 10
Yeah Dan is a disgusting POS. Really going off Cam as well I think repeating what his mum said is just such a horrible thing to do. Glad to see Jesse and Claire getting on well.

Reactions: 5
@PenelopePitstop thank you, don't excuse the casual racism he's gonna be roasted for soon.

I hate family week, no offense to anyone. But the moms are always crazy.

Bronte's friend got edited out of the new Bachelor for being on mafs.

Cam is enjoying telling Lyndall that she's insecure, when he's clearly the one who's insecure. Love languages are different but this is very weird. He didn't mind being affectionate before he met Tayla, I'll hold on that conspiracy. She's asking for a hug not a bj.
Also from their accents, I sense they're from a different social class ?

Tahnee and Ollie + Layton and Melinda might be the only surviving couples.

Beast mode Dan lmao. Sir, train your legs. Not surprised he's so close with Adam, douche and doucher. Showing off your ex girlfriends when you're still single.
(From reading the texts: maybe they agreed on a friendship and she ended up catching feelings ??)
Is c*nt a big swear word in Australia ?

Go Evelyn, we're with you bestie.

Reactions: 4
@PenelopePitstop thank you, don't excuse the casual racism he's gonna be roasted for soon.

I hate family week, no offense to anyone. But the moms are always crazy.

Bronte's friend got edited out of the new Bachelor for being on mafs.

Cam is enjoying telling Lyndall that she's insecure, when he's clearly the one who's insecure. Love languages are different but this is very weird. He didn't mind being affectionate before he met Tayla, I'll hold on that conspiracy. She's asking for a hug not a bj.
Also from their accents, I sense they're from a different social class ?

Is c*nt a big swear word in Australia ?

Go Evelyn, we're with you bestie.
Not so much that they’re from a different class, Cam is from the Northern Territory and Lyndalls from Western Australia - different states in Aus have different accents/twangs. My partner is from Melbourne and he doesn’t sound anywhere near as “Aussie” as say, someone from Queensland. Completely different lifestyles too, WA has beautiful white beaches and NT is more outback camping.

C*nt is really commonly used too 😂 it can be an insult or people use it as a term of endearment for their mates, especially blokes.

Love Evelyn too ❤

" it hurts me that I hurt you. I hear, I feel you, I see you".
Don't worry Sandy, God has your back lmaooo

Screenshot_20230301_115718_Twitter.jpg

The sex part omg he's giving me anxiety

RISE QUEEN EVELYN

" it hurts me that I hurt you. I hear, I feel you, I see you".
Don't worry Sandy, God has your back lmaooo

View attachment 1996010

The sex part omg he's giving me anxiety

RISE QUEEN EVELYN
Evelyn handled this so well! I really like her.

Dan is a terrible human. He's a joke I can't wait to hear the experts rip into him on Sunday.

I read in the DailyMail that apparntly the butt dial scandal is fake and manufactured by producer. I wonder if Rupert just stupidly told Evelyn and she wouldn't leave it so they said hed pocket dialled her by accident so the boys wouldn't be mad at him or if the producer straight up told her the info, but how would they know that if they weren't at the night out?

Wonder what Harrison is piping up about this week.

Just caught up with the dinner party - oh my god Dan is such a manipulative calculated grade a c**t.

Big tits tight dress is weclome to him ....

Reactions: 6
Tayla’s make up is so bad 😂😂 She looks like 2014 British high school year 11 girl - caked on foundation, spider lashes, unblended pink blush - reaaaaally bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry guys I have to go, the ocean is calling me 🤣😭

Tayla is actually hillarious though. Like I don't like her at all but the way she is completely incapable of normal human interaction and lacks any self awareness at all is so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was distracted by the VPR scandal and f1, but here I am my friends.

Bronte is soooo jealous of Evelyn "suddenly it became the Evelyn show". Yea, girlie and we all love her for it.
There's nothing much to add on Dan, big yikes energy energy.

But I have to say something about Sandy. I come from a strict background myself and there is NOTHING on earth that would make me risk losing my parents' support. She kept repeating her dad told her I hope you won't be disrespected.. but she has seen the show. She knew what she was getting herself into. When Dan said he didn't have to be there, he didn't lie. He's been casting from knowing the producers and know they're trying to put all the blame on him. Both agreed they weren't into each other and to just play the long game, so why is she talking about feelings and wanting to see him again ?? Is she lying or has she caught feelings ?
---
Tayla’s make up is so bad 😂😂 She looks like 2014 British high school year 11 girl - caked on foundation, spider lashes, unblended pink blush - reaaaaally bad.
That's how I know she's really pretty. She's pretty with horrible make up and the nastiest attitude. Imagine if she was a nice girl with decent makeup.

Bronte and Harrison are so fake, it's embarrassing to watch.
I still don't understand why is on the show, was he scouted too ? Anyway finally a decent man. Alissa is neurotic at times, but that's what religious trauma would do to you i guess.
I do not like Cam at all. Lyndall doesn't seem like a bully at all, so regardless of whatever Tayla decided to write, I feel for her.

Reactions: 8
Bronte and Harrison are so fake, it's embarrassing to watch.
I still don't understand why is on the show, was he scouted too ? Anyway finally a decent man. Alissa is neurotic at times, but that's what religious trauma would do to you i guess.
I do not like Cam at all. Lyndall doesn't seem like a bully at all, so regardless of whatever Tayla decided to write, I feel for her.
Yeah cam strikes me as one of those guys who is really rude by try's to pass it off by saying he's just being blunt or saying it like it is

Reactions: 7
I am glad Jesse and Claire have made up.. Brontë and Harrison delusional he just constantly bullshits to the point I think.. this has to be scripted… not too sure what to make of Mel and Layton… there is always this running under current between Mel and Harrison

I love Melinda. I judged her in the first episode but I think she’s great. She tells them how it is but without being rude or nasty.