Married at First Sight Season 10 Australian Pace Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, Alyssa, Duncan didn't leave you because you're a strong independent "queen"; he left you because you're unhinged.

Reactions: 15
She was matched with possibly one of the most perfect men to ever be on that show and she just fucked it up.
She’s a walking red flag.

Reactions: 13
I know, I don't think he's that handsome, but he's well build and has such a good heart. He's goody and silly, but can also be very emotionally mature. He's successful, ready to settle, and very patient. Like bestie what do you need.

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah, for deffo. I meant all that when writing my post, as it isn’t all about looks. It’s a combination of everything.

she’s lost out on a very decent bloke and she has no one to blame but herself.

Reactions: 7
Just caught up on the final vows. Wtf is wrong with Alyssa, she’s going to be single forever! I can’t stand the way she keeps saying I have a chiiild!

Reactions: 5
I’ve found this season so dull. It felt like there was a lot of fake drama at the start, and the rest of the season then for me plateaued a bit. Too many contestants trying to be influencers instead of wanting love, and too many spoilers (so glad I wasn’t watching at U.K. pace!) The last month has just been really boring, I don’t think I’ve watched a full episode in the last two weeks.

Anyone able to give some final bows spoilers please? I’m assuming just Ollie and tahnee & melinda and Leyton?

Reactions: 7
The final vows are already out, and you're right, it'd Tahnee and Ollie / Mel and Layton

---

Last edited:
Apparantly So Dramatic podcast have released an episode talking to Harrison’s ex/mother of his child……could be interesting 🤔 Going to listen on my way to work in the morning!

Reactions: 3
The reunion dinner party was okay. Cam is actually quite vile to say it was never a relationship, if he felt like that why did he stay and not leave a lot sooner? I do feel sorry for lyndall. Everyone just laughing at Harrison was brilliant. You could see he hated that no one cared about his stupid screenshots and weren't going to villanise Brontë, even tho she is just as bad for staying as long as she did. Alyssa is nuts. Like I think she needs actual help. I thought Duncan was very respectful.

Reactions: 10
Tayla isn't all there either.

Duncan and Evelyn deserve each other, well spoken well mannered hot af couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 6