Married at First Sight Season 10 Australian Pace Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How close did the reunion air to real time is Oz? Just wondering if the two couples are still together??

Reactions: 2
Would love to know how Jessie and Claire are getting on.
Given some of the stuff I have seen, they're not getting on at all. He's been pictured with Janelle (not that that means anything, could just be paps catching them).

Showing my age here, but every time Claire appeared with her specs on, I thought she looked like Nana Mouskouri.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really went off Jessie. He kept saying all the last episode was edited, but I went to rewatch it and we see face to face saying whole sentences. It's not random cut out here and there. He kept saying oh we just said hi to each other. Yall hugged for 3 minutes. So I think something happened afterwards and he's trying to create a narrative, cause it's sure as hell looks like all was forgiven and that they were mates. He kept saying that they never spoke, but she showed texts and how she was always the first one to reach out. And he repeatedly on camera and on the text repeat how hot she is and how hot their kiss was. Idk.
We do seem him a lot with Janelle but that looks like a pr move based on friendship more than anything. Both Claire and Janelle are out of his league.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how long comments will be disabled on all their Instagram accounts for.

Lyndall getting angry but can't even spelling bleeping correctly.

Duncan is a gentleman and has found much better than the drama queen immature crazy chick he was paired with.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think if she met the now new girlfriend during homestays it again proves that he wasn't fully "in it" from the start.
Or that he started dating someone he already knew or was friendly with.

Im sure Cams a player and it probably wonโ€™t last long either way!

Oh my gosh why does everyone that goes on reality TV thing they need a podcast!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The leaks have started for next season. Seems like the usual influencers and fitness bros, an older couple and a same sex couple as well.

Reactions: 4