Married at First Sight Season 10 Australian Pace Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrows episode looks good. Can't wait to see everyone tell Brontë and Harrison they're fake as duck.

Reactions: 7
I still don't understand why is on the show, was he scouted too ? Anyway finally a decent man.
I obviously meant Duncan*.

Mm, am I the only who noticed that Lyndall was always with the boys. On the first night, during the girls tennis play ?
Harrison fancies Melinda, that's what it is.
---
Me calling Alyssa neurotic 2 days ago: 🧐
Alyssa actually being neurotic today (and straight up liar): 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I obviously meant Duncan*.

Mm, am I the only who noticed that Lyndall was always with the boys. On the first night, during the girls tennis play ?
Harrison fancies Melinda, that's what it is.
---
Me calling Alyssa neurotic 2 days ago: 🧐
Alyssa actually being neurotic today (and straight up liar): 🥴
I noticed that about Lyndall too, I wonder if she doesn't really get on with the girls since she was the one who went to Brontë when she was upset too.

The Alyssa thing was wild. I think she fancies Jesse, the way she was so intense over the whole situation with Claire was weird.

Reactions: 5
I noticed that about Lyndall too, I wonder if she doesn't really get on with the girls since she was the one who went to Brontë when she was upset too.

The Alyssa thing was wild. I think she fancies Jesse, the way she was so intense over the whole situation with Claire was weird.
Alyssa was completely over the top. Her agression was IMHO worse than them having a snog (these people aren't actually married after all).

Wasn't it also Alyssa that had an affair with a married man. Maybe there was some overcompensation going on to prove she's not "the other women" type.

Reactions: 9
duck these people need to learn the definition of gaslighting. It is a very specific term and isn’t applicable to everything ever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just finished the latest episode and the producers really struck gold when they found Harrison. He's really leaning into the villain role so much.

Harrison is a master manipulator. Bronte has had a lucky escape. Feel sorry for Clare. I think it was really unnecessary for Jesse to do that infront of everyone at the dinner table even if that is how he truley felt. You could see Harrison's was loving it. He's a special type of nasty to enjoy the downfall of someone else.

Reactions: 7
You know when they say straight men don't care about women, they care about other straight men's opinions ? We have a lot of that in here. Not only regarding Harrison. Who's actually a maniac. Men are so scary.

Lyndall look straight up depressed ? Is she okay ? She's always going after the sad ones, but nobody is checking on her.

I'm over this Jesse and Claire situation. I have no opinion and no interest in it.

Reactions: 5
Looks like Bronte is going to write 'stay' on Sundays episode (no doubt the producers write STAY/LEAVE on the cards)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me that thinks the 'experts' don't give them a hard enough time? They sit watching the dinner party calling out all the bad behaviour, but once they're on the couch they don't pull them up on it!

Is it just me that thinks the 'experts' don't give them a hard enough time? They sit watching the dinner party calling out all the bad behaviour, but once they're on the couch they don't pull them up on it!
And they no doubt are filled in on everything that happens, the way they sit there and go “oooohh she’s arriving alone, what happened?”

Babes it’s a reality show, you know what happened.

Reactions: 6
Harrison's obsession of calling everyone gay is interesting, to say the least. Never met a man spending so much time and energy on trash tv.

He is so desperate for attention those posts are so thirsty and embarrassing. I wonder how many times he's applied lol.

Reactions: 2