Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redball00n

VIP Member
Shannon is the biggest ick 🤢🤢 He looks like he’s just woke up on his mates couch after a big ice bender.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

zzzzzz22

WHY IS ALYSSA LIKE THIS???????

so frustrating, if someone was putting in the effort and trying as hard as Duncan is, man I’d be alllllllll over that. I’m so over the “you will NEVER understand” spiel from her, like help him to understand? The guy is clearly trying to?? Ugh what a pain, just making me so mad lol

Reactions: 14

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She was matched with possibly one of the most perfect men to ever be on that show and she just fucked it up.
She’s a walking red flag.

Reactions: 13

andiooop

VIP Member
WHY IS ALYSSA LIKE THIS???????

so frustrating, if someone was putting in the effort and trying as hard as Duncan is, man I’d be alllllllll over that. I’m so over the “you will NEVER understand” spiel from her, like help him to understand? The guy is clearly trying to?? Ugh what a pain, just making me so mad lol
I agree Duncan is one of the best husbands ever to be on the show. What is wrong with her!?

Reactions: 12

snarky mcsnark face

Fuck these people need to learn the definition of gaslighting. It is a very specific term and isn’t applicable to everything ever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

kale-supremacist

VIP Member

Bullying is bad, but sometimes necessary. I hope he gets his confidence OBLITERATED

He had broke energy all around. (Not that construction workers are broke, i just think hes been unemployed for years)

Apparently, Shannon has been on several tv shows too, including love island

• Haha
  • Wow
About Tayla, apparently the letter stated that something horrific happened to her in her childhood and that's why she is scared of the dark, doesn't want to share a bed with someone she doesn't know and doesn't want to be touched without her consent. Might even explain her hypersexuality.

This is super sad and I feel for her but I wish someone close to her would have prevented her from entering the show.
So she's got all these issues. But went on a show where she has to marry a stranger.

And it's not like it's the first season. We all know you are given a shared room and bed.

If it was that much of an issue why didn't she tell the producers she couldn't share a bed.

andiooop

VIP Member
The reunion dinner party was okay. Cam is actually quite vile to say it was never a relationship, if he felt like that why did he stay and not leave a lot sooner? I do feel sorry for lyndall. Everyone just laughing at Harrison was brilliant. You could see he hated that no one cared about his stupid screenshots and weren't going to villanise Brontë, even tho she is just as bad for staying as long as she did. Alyssa is nuts. Like I think she needs actual help. I thought Duncan was very respectful.

Reactions: 10

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
anyone, man or woman, who tells their partner they go to the gym without them as they only run with people who can keep up needs PUTTING IN THE BIN ....

zzzzzz22

bronte and harrison, like at least try to make your relationship seem real 😂😂

also duncan opening up and alyssa makes it allllllllll about her and goes full blown stroppy teen mode, lawd what a nightmare

anyway, I’ve been reading the uk pace and it’s funny reading their thoughts on certain people just KNOWING those opinions will change v soon 😂

• Haha

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Alyssa is boiling my piss at the moment, the constant whining is doing my head in and the way she says chiold.. can’t bear it… Duncan I would climb him like a tree 🤣🤣🤣

I have said it before gaslighting is used in the wrong context here.. it’s banded about too much.. loveh the spoiler tomorrow Layton 😲😮😧😦😯

• Heart
Reactions: 9

panini

VIP Member
I’m so glad they let Josh leave, and didn’t prolong his suffering for the sake of controversial tv. I am in disbelief she was like that, but so glad he got the support of the rest of the cast. I wonder if she’ll make it to the reunion?

• Heart

andiooop

VIP Member
Just finished the latest episode and the producers really struck gold when they found Harrison. He's really leaning into the villain role so much.

redball00n

VIP Member
Tayla is absolutely HORRIBLE - how on earth is she a nurse?! Rupert’s wife is quite sweet so far, at least she’s trying.

I'm not sure Harrison is real. I think he's a plant and a bad actor. He doesn't appear to be acting naturally. And even when him and bronte were "good" they never touched each other.

I think they're fake and they're playing parts.

Was nice seeing Hugo tell Tayla where to go. She's such a bitch and not as hot as she thinks she is. She looks like a witch. Or a more ugly Sarah Jessica Parker.