Married at First Sight Season 10 Australian Pace Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

---
This season went by so fast. I'll lurk on the uk pace once it's done, I can't wait to read everyone's reaction to everything.

Jesse also gave a long ass interview being the whiney little witch he is. If Claire had left at that commitment issue, he would be the villain, she gave HIM a redemption arc.
It’s gone by SO quickly I can’t believe it’s nearly over 💔💔💔💔

Reactions: 5
The next dinner party looks intense. I don't get the point in the experts though if they're not going to hold people accoutnable at the commitment ceremony. Let's be real, they are producer pawns anyway at this point so they might as well drop their professional facade and just go all in.

Reactions: 4
bronte and harrison, like at least try to make your relationship seem real 😂😂

also duncan opening up and alyssa makes it allllllllll about her and goes full blown stroppy teen mode, lawd what a nightmare

anyway, I’ve been reading the uk pace and it’s funny reading their thoughts on certain people just KNOWING those opinions will change v soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Harrison's obsession of calling everyone gay is interesting, to say the least. Never met a man spending so much time and energy on trash tv.

To be fair, most of what he was saying was very similar to what we were all saying on this website so can't be overly outraged.

Reactions: 2
Aww poor Leyton, (up the Orient) I hope him and Melinda sort things out. I'm not holding out much hope though.

Reactions: 1
I think I'm 2 episodes late but I'll catch up today

God im a few episodes behind but keep seeing spoilers on TikTok and harrison going in saying hes taking legal action haha!

Half me hopes they take legal action and he looses because hes such a bleep

Reactions: 7
Harrison is so pathetic. Like he was emotionally abuse. Typical narc can't see what they've done wrong even when it's clear as day.

I dislike Bronte more, I think she's dishonest, and has been playing a game the whole time to boost her career

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve seen dom and Ella from the previous season have had him on their podcast and they’re eluding to seeing him in a different light.. might give it a watch Monday when it comes out

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So over final vows, such a boring few episodes. Hurry up and get to the reunion fs.

ok I ended up really liking melinda and layton so that was cute

as for alyssa, dis bish really trying to make it out like duncan needs to change and that he took everything personally, gurrrrrl you are literally talking about yourself, so glad duncan gave her the boot, he deserves so much better, WE STAN A KING WHO KNOWS HIS WORTH ❤

Reactions: 9