Married at First Sight Season 10 Australian Pace Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catline looks like a completely different person with make up on. Shannon is a bleep, but she is a bit odd looking without make up. Like a sorta alien elf person. She's had too much lip filler.

I'm loving the Jessie and Claire reunion.

Bronte needs to ditch Harrison. He's a bad person.
---
And lyndal is a stupid name. That's the bit above a door. Not a humans name.
Catline looks like a completely different person with make up on. Shannon is a bleep, but she is a bit odd looking without make up. Like a sorta alien elf person. She's had too much lip filler.

I'm loving the Jessie and Claire reunion.

Bronte needs to ditch Harrison. He's a bad person.
---
And lyndal is a stupid name. That's the bit above a door. Not a humans name.
Isn't that a lintel? 🤣😅

Reactions: 2
These new matches are a mess. You can tell neither women are into their husbands.

Reactions: 6
Tayla is absolutely HORRIBLE - how on earth is she a nurse?! Rupert’s wife is quite sweet so far, at least she’s trying.

Reactions: 9
Just caught up on last nights, Tayla is an absolute arse ..... Looks like the dinner party is going to be fun ;-) 🎆🎇🎆

I'm only on the last commitment ceremony: 5€ that Shannon is homeless and just need a place to crash lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'll hold hope for Tayla, because I judged Melinda a tad early. But also, do they cast these psychotic women to traumatize gentle men.
Evelyn seems adorable.

As for the Claire situation, big yikes energy. I don't know who I'm still holding hope for.

Everything that's coming out about Dan not liking Asians and Indians, it's turning my stomach. You're gonna tell me the experts didn't find one other south Asian to match Sandy with ? Instead she has to relive her childhood trauma of being the "other" because Dan only like well endowed blonde. Eventhogh the woman he's dating now is brunette. But her boobs did caught my attention at the wedding.

Theres just too much leaking going on, i feel like. So many swaps and madness is making this season not that enjoyable

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Now I’ve watched how horrific Tayla is.. her calling lyndall a bully just doesn’t sit right with me, I can’t believe it. Although something feels off about lyndall to me, I can’t believe it from tayla!

Also I can’t believe I sat and backed claire (from my sofa haha) as I never thought she would have kissed what’s his face.. I feel bad for Jessie and Janelle.

Reactions: 8
Sorry for the little sense I was making in my posts yesterday, I had to up my medication and it's clearly isn't working in my favour 😂

Yes, I feel like Rupert and Evelyn have no chance of working out. As for Tayla, Layton is right, maybe it will br the same situation.
Harrison's face when Evelyn came out, ahah.
Alyssa's intense reaction isn't making sense to me. Claire kissed a freshly 'married' man. She dated a full fleshed married man. She's mad a Duncan for being fair, but he didn't judged her either when she came out about it.
The difference about Claire and Adam is that Claire is clearly remorseful while Adam is minimizing the whole thing. I wouldn't my husband to hold hand with anyone, let alone kiss, drunk peck or not.
Not really a big fan of Tahnee behaviour either.
I actually think Bronte and Harrison came to an arrangement and are playing a pr redemption arc.

I think Jesse and Claire might stay, actually, weirdly enough.

Ps/ what are they foreshadowing in the Cam/Tayla interaction; I hope I'm reading too much into it. Also if she's into country guys, why did they match her with Hugo.

Sorry for the little sense I was making in my posts yesterday, I had to up my medication and it's clearly isn't working in my favour 😂

Yes, I feel like Rupert and Evelyn have no chance of working out. As for Tayla, Layton is right, maybe it will br the same situation.
Harrison's face when Evelyn came out, ahah.
Alyssa's intense reaction isn't making sense to me. Claire kissed a freshly 'married' man. She dated a full fleshed married man. She's mad a Duncan for being fair, but he didn't judged her either when she came out about it.
The difference about Claire and Adam is that Claire is clearly remorseful while Adam is minimizing the whole thing. I wouldn't my husband to hold hand with anyone, let alone kiss, drunk peck or not.
Not really a big fan of Tahnee behaviour either.
I actually think Bronte and Harrison came to an arrangement and are playing a pr redemption arc.

I think Jesse and Claire might stay, actually, weirdly enough.

Ps/ what are they foreshadowing in the Cam/Tayla interaction; I hope I'm reading too much into it. Also if she's into country guys, why did they match her with Hugo.
Since I saw the voice notes of Brontë leaking I think she is 100% doing it to stay in

oh so glad I found this thread, my current thoughts

- Alyssa was annoying me in this episode she was getting way too involved and passionate about it considering she had an affair with a married man I get she's upset for her friend but she has no credibility to be acting like that over a kiss, claire fucked up but the way she was going in on her ignoring her etc was unnecessary IMO she I'm unsure why she was so involved in the dinner party chat when it should've been between jesse, claire, janelle and adam like her over the top reactions...I hope the news of her past affair comes out so they realise she's a hypocrite

- Kind of hope jesse and claire work it out as I liked them last week, not excusing what she did esp as she didn't own up it straight away but he wasn't exactly nice to her early on so she probably thought it wasn't going anywhere

- Tayla is awful and I hope the experts are going to hold her accountable

- I'm happy for Melinda and Leyton as I really didn't think they'd work it out, I like them now and I'm glad melinda has given him a chance and they're actually putting their all into it

- Tahnee and ollie are so boring sorry I know it's about love but like boring x10

- Harrison, Shannon and Adam are absolutely awful

- Even though it's old news now Melissa is insane and i feel terrible for poor josh, I'm glad all the boys stood up for him that was really nice to see actually

Just caught up - poor Jesse but I do hope he stays if only because he is one of the few likeable people on there!

Omg have you noticed at every dinner party Melinda stares Harrison down like a heat seeking missile 🤣🤣. There is something strange there…. They didn’t elaborate on the issue between Lyndell and Cam either at the dinner party that was missed off.

Alyssa was far too dramatic showing her ugly side and being a hypocrite.

Any thoughts on Dans revelation to come on Sunday ?

Reactions: 5
Omg have you noticed at every dinner party Melinda stares Harrison down like a heat seeking missile 🤣🤣. There is something strange there…. They didn’t elaborate on the issue between Lyndell and Cam either at the dinner party that was missed off.

Alyssa was far too dramatic showing her ugly side and being a hypocrite.

Any thoughts on Dans revelation to come on Sunday ?
I just don't think he wants to have sexy time with her, given pics I've seen of him all over the busty girl from his wedding ......

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1 of the new Brides coming is Evelyn who was on the UK Big Brother 2016. I wasn't a fan of her during that but she was fairly young then I think.
So i'm sure she's gonna be different now
Omg thank you for this I thought she seemed really familiar but I couldn't place her!

Hi all 👋 have loved reading your thoughts on the season so far, so glad I'm not the only one who can't wait to watch so watches early on dodgy sites 🤣

my thoughts on where we are at:

there is something going on with Harrison. Aside from the fact he's an obvious naracissist, the way they keep putting soundbytes in of people saying they don't trust him and focus on Melinda dragging him at every opportunity something is going to come out about him.

Brontë is obviously there for the Instagram followers and she should be embarassed tolerating that level of disrespect. Wouldn't be surprised if her and Harrison have agreed off camera just to stick it out for the perk
Adam is a disgusting sleazy gaslighting bleep. I hate him and Janelle deserved better.

I hate Tayla so much. Possibly the most insufferable bride since Inis and Olivia.

I am gutted for Claire, Jessie wasn't very nice to her at the beginning or around the time of the kiss so hopefully they can leave the past in the past and move forward.

Evelyn and her man are going to sink like the titanic.

will be interesting to see what happens with Lyndal and Tayla.

I think it's blatantly obvious a lot of them just want to be influencers and will just see the experiment out, I don't really see any super strong matches like Cam and Jules.

I think the producers/experts are starting to pick more for TV drama than actual the purpose of the show which is probably going to kill it.

sorry for the huge post 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7