Married at First Sight Season 10 Australian Pace Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Harrison is just a huge gaslighter. The way the whole table cheers'd him like he had been through so much was sickening, thank God for Melinda for being able to see through his BS.
I'm watching the dinner party right now and I feel like their relationship is staged. The fights are adlibbed for more screentime. Its got to be.

Reactions: 4
I'm on the one where Brontë sleeps with the guy and then he goes all weird. Is he Harrison. That guy's a twatt. I'm guessing he didn't rock her world and is now acting butt her because he's embarrassed.

Reactions: 5
Thought I would post up the couples names until we get to know them… like Lyndell & Cameron, Layton, Claire not keen on Brontë and Harrison and Melinda, Melissa is too much she comes across as desperate.. other than that it’s going to be a good one

Lyndell & Cameron
Brontë & Harrison
Claire & Jesse
Sandy & Dan
Tahnee & Ollie
Janelle & Adam
Melissa & Josh
Caitlin & Shannon
Alyssa & Duncan
Melinda & Layton

• Heart
Lyndell & Cameron -ponytail and CT?
Brontë & Harrison - duck boy who apparently has a young girlfriend
Claire & Jesse - the mean guy that marries people and hates starsigns
Sandy & Dan - Indian girl and guy with the big nose
Tahnee & Ollie - asian girl and 80s haircut guy
Janelle & Adam
Melissa & Josh
Caitlin & Shannon
Alyssa & Duncan
Melinda & Layton

I've add some discriptors. I'm not sure I have watched enough to know the others. Please everyone add to the list so we can put name to faces. Or correct any that could be better 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine Jesse as a marriage celebrant or why on earth he chose that career at all. He seems to dislike most people and sucks the life out of every room he enters.

Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine Jesse as a marriage celebrant or why on earth he chose that career at all. He seems to dislike most people and sucks the life out of every room he enters.
He made out he's this really outgoing happy go lucky guy. But he's actually a rude grumpy man. Even if he's not into starsigns and tit, she is so just bite your tongue. People don't always needs to know your opinion.

I've just started watching, didn't realise it had started!
I'm watching them through Plex - have no idea how though, my other half downloads them for me!

Reactions: 2
I’m Aussie so I’m allowed to say this hahahah I love MAFS but as the years go on it’s getting more and more edited :((((((((

Lyndell & Cameron -ponytail and CT?
Brontë & Harrison - duck boy who apparently has a young girlfriend
Claire & Jesse - the mean guy that marries people and hates starsigns
Sandy & Dan - Indian girl and guy with the big nose
Tahnee & Ollie - asian girl and 80s haircut guy
Janelle & Adam any man who dates her needs to have income this is very important - he has a chandler bing job no one knows
Melissa & Josh - sex mad lady and quiet man
Caitlin & Shannon - he has bright blue eyes
Alyssa & Duncan - mormon girl and hot motorbike guy
Melinda & Layton - both entrepreneurs - money tree man

I've add some discriptors. I'm not sure I have watched enough to know the others. Please everyone add to the list so we can put name to faces. Or correct any that could be better 😅
I have finished them off 🤣😂🤣😂
---

Brontë reminds me of INES
Harrison reminds me of Sam Ball
Melinda - the one who was paired up with Brent last season
Jesse - Troy from season 5

Last edited:
I have finished them off 🤣😂🤣😂
---

Brontë reminds me of INES
Harrison reminds me of Sam Ball
Melinda - the one who was paired up with Brent last season
Jesse - Troy from season 5
I thought the same thing about Brontë, but I don't think she's a super cow bag like Ines, it'll be great if she is though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone else seen the teasers for Secret Night Out
looks like some cheating , wife swapping has started

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I hate myself for saying this, but why so I find Jesse attractive? My toxic trait is my love for toxic men.

the last two episodes have made me wonder who half the couples are - I feel like their honeymoons defo did not make the edit!?

Brontë and Harrison - he’s just a gaslighter
Melissa and Josh - she’s a predator and he just seems too shy and anxious for this all
Sandy and Dan - she seems way too good for him
Lyndell and Cameron - well they’re clearly the next cam and jules
Claire and jesse - why do I want them to work 😭 but he is such a 🚩
Caitlin and Shannon - Shannon is the biggest 🚩 ever. How can he be so rude when he’s so short

anyone I’ve missed is forgettable! Also I did not realise until the picture challenge that half the girls look the same!?

Harrison is actually disgusting!!!

Brontë has bad some voice notes leaked.. anyone else listened to them?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Harrison is actually disgusting!!!

Brontë has bad some voice notes leaked.. anyone else listened to them?!
It made me wonder how they knew who was going on the show? Or is it a case that the circle of wannabe influencers in AU is so small that it was easy to find out. He’s definitely gaslighting her and playing the victim, but really makes you wonder about both of them how real it all is.

I have to say I think MAFS is starting to border on unsafe TV. Why do they claim the “experts” perfectly match everyone up out of thousands of applicants yet they put the same awful men in every year in different fonts.

The way Harrison and Shannon talk to their partners is insane. They quite clearly pair people up knowing they wont get along for storylines.

I had managed to watch the first 2 episodes last week on sh videos but nothing is on now! How is everyone else watching them?

I had managed to watch the first 2 episodes last week on sh videos but nothing is on now! How is everyone else watching them?
Try mySHTV.org

Surely this show has planted actors, Harrison cannot be for real, I’ve though this since Series 6 and don’t mind as it adds to the drama. I would just hate for the spouse to not be aware of the acting.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is everyone’s thoughts for the commitment ceremony?