Married at First Sight Season 10 Australian Pace Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the last wedding. Business Barbie is the worst. I like Leighton he seems like a real catch.

And maybe he coulndt kiss you properly because you have over inflated your lips like a blow up dingy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Melissa, there is litrially one in every season. I would say it's getting boring, but her and captain nerd are brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Episode 1 & 2:
- Lyndall just has an overall fake nice vibe to me.
- Bronte is so pretty and I'm not sure who inflated Harrison's ego. I literally was like you look like a pufferfish sir, please relax. (Not sure if they were nervously laughing but I did notice her and her friends giggle during that exchange )
- Sandy and Dan. Might regret saying this so soon, but I love them and they're my favourite couple so far.
- Claire is so adorable. Jesse is the typical man-child who thinks being contrarian and hating anything that makes people happy is ~ subversive ~ and cool. Also imagine looking like him and thinking he can get the icky from anyone. Your barely washed thinning hair is giving me the ick. Your facial features too small for your big skull are giving me the ick. You wearing a white rose on a fuschia suit on a black shirt is giving me the ick. Imagine getting matched to a girl so generous she manages to overlook ALL of it, and you're getting the ick ? I actually think he's super insecure and realized she's way out of his league.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Shannon is the biggest ick 🤢🤢 He looks like he’s just woke up on his mates couch after a big ice bender.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He looks so dehydrated and stuck in 2010! Don’t get me started on his hair! 😵
I hate how he acts like Caitlin isn’t good looking when he looks like that. They need to stop casting men with too much self esteem.

• Heart
I hate how he acts like Caitlin isn’t good looking when he looks like that. They need to stop casting men with too much self esteem.
You could see her literally having a panic attack after he spoke to her like that. This show knows what they’re doing when they pick men like him,

1 of the new Brides coming is Evelyn who was on the UK Big Brother 2016. I wasn't a fan of her during that but she was fairly young then I think.
So i'm sure she's gonna be different now

Reactions: 6
I really wanted to try to catch up asap, so to not keep posting delayed opinions, but my friend decided very rudely to give birth today so I just finished episode 4 🤭

Episode 4
Caitlyn & the 30yo that never heard of spf : why do they match those ultra soft hearted girls with super assholes. Why is it with all these men having kids that they barely see.

Alyssa & Duncan: gorgeous gorgeous people.

Jesse being disgusted by everything is literally a reflection of him being disgusted by himself. And I get that, I'd hate myself too if I was him. The man is just weird " I'm not a manly man but that's what I want to be". How is that HER problem ? Go to therapy. His feelings of inadequacy are now her problems. OMG after she left the table, I figured who he's reminding me of: 90 days Jesse Meester. All Jesses are trash.

Lyndall is laying it on thick with the whole CF thing. I'm getting tired of hearing about it every 5 minutes. I might be biased from reading the spoilers. Cameron is adorable.

Bronte & Harrison: I really want to know how they're casting these people. Why are most women decent people and men are lunatics ?? Mr poor performance. Big manly man couldn't satisfy his woman, and now he's blaming her, damn. This season is already exhausting me.

I don't know what the freak in the sheets lady is compensating for, but it's a lot. The whole Thor with a big hammer is... tasteful. Also if, of her own admission, she looks like a girl next door; shouldn't she be expecting more of a guy next door ?

Reactions: 5
i think that woman who is obsessed with sex needs therapy or something she seems to only talk about sex I don’t know anything about her only she likes sex! - usually the ones who big up their sex game are the ones who just lie there like a dead body and ask you what you thought of it expecting you to be impressed with their “moves” 😆

• Haha
i think that woman who is obsessed with sex needs therapy or something she seems to only talk about sex I don’t know anything about her only she likes sex! - usually the ones who big up their sex game are the ones who just lie there like a dead body and ask you what you thought of it expecting you to be impressed with their “moves” 😆
I think she’s trying to compete with what she thought the younger girls on the show would be like also. And they’re pretty tame in comparison.

It was weird to me that her partner lied about them sleeping together. They both have intimacy issues at opposite ends of the scale.

I think she’s trying to compete with what she thought the younger girls on the show would be like also. And they’re pretty tame in comparison.

It was weird to me that her partner lied about them sleeping together. They both have intimacy issues at opposite ends of the scale.
I felt that was him trying to be a gentleman towards Melissa by saying they hadnt

I feel like he wasn’t prepared for the show in that respect? I get his need to want privacy, but it’s a reality show! I do wonder if he would have been better being paired with sandy

Reactions: 9
Episode 10 Melissa meltdown: she's so out of line, so effing unhinged. She's literally verbally abusive to him.
Couldn't you imagine a man pressuring a woman for sex ? Why would anyone want to sleep with you and your bitter awful personality??? Poor Josh. All the demeaning and emasculating things she told him. He's right when saying that she had no depth to her outside of her sexuality.

I, also, like a the dumbass that I am, went on Google and spoiled myself for a few couples. Please don't do it lol.

Reactions: 9
Episode 10 Melissa meltdown: she's so out of line, so effing unhinged. She's literally verbally abusive to him.
Couldn't you imagine a man pressuring a woman for sex ? Why would anyone want to sleep with you and your bitter awful personality??? Poor Josh. All the demeaning and emasculating things she told him. He's right when saying that she had no depth to her outside of her sexuality.

I, also, like a the dumbass that I am, went on Google and spoiled myself for a few couples. Please don't do it lol.
Originally I wanted to think she had a bad edit, but I just don’t see how it’s possible. She just seems disgusting.

I really can’t imagine any couples from this series will last.

Reactions: 5
I was sure I recognised Evelyn Ellis from BB in one of the clips of them interviewing people! I even messaged her on Instagram (have followed her since BB) to ask if it was her haha.

jesse is really growing on me. I think he has a lot of guards up. I also really fancy him hahaha

• Haha
I really can’t imagine any couples from this series will last.
I feel like maybe Mormon girl and super hot but super boring man could.

I was sure I recognised Evelyn Ellis from BB in one of the clips of them interviewing people! I even messaged her on Instagram (have followed her since BB) to ask if it was her haha.

jesse is really growing on me. I think he has a lot of guards up. I also really fancy him hahaha
Bless your generous heart, but that's why those awful men always end up with with kind hearted women. He's a typical cancer 🤭
Just googled who's Evelyn is, and her whole outfit for the wedding is so British instagirl. The Amina Mauddi shoes, the house of cb corset dress. (Not judging I own both, not in white)

Episode 11: Shannon really managed to outdo both Harrison and Jesse as the biggest douchebag of this season, wow.

He looks so dehydrated and stuck in 2010! Don’t get me started on his hair! 😵
Well I will start with the hair 😂🤣😂
---
I think what is spoiling this is the amount of drama and tit stirring… the amount of people who have “information” is getting ridiculous

Jesse is growing on me…
Love Tahnee and Ollie and also Alyssa and Duncan.. warming to Melinda but Layton seems to be a bit of a prick

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha