Married at First Sight Season 10 Australian Pace Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like Jessie, i do kinda like men who are pricks though. I thought his little sob story was weird and a bit weak. He was kept a secret I a relationship. So? Am I missing something here. He's acting like she was abusive or somthing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Bullying is bad, but sometimes necessary. I hope he gets his confidence OBLITERATED

He had broke energy all around. (Not that construction workers are broke, i just think hes been unemployed for years)

Apparently, Shannon has been on several tv shows too, including love island

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I quite like Jessie, i do kinda like men who are pricks though. I thought his little sob story was weird and a bit weak. He was kept a secret I a relationship. So? Am I missing something here. He's acting like she was abusive or somthing.
That is a form of abuse. And from a psychologically perspective you are left feeling inadequate

Reactions: 2
I think the makeup is getting worse Caitlin’s fod was practically yellow before she got to the dinner party, she looks better without it rather than being caked on

Reactions: 3
I think the makeup is getting worse Caitlin’s fod was practically yellow before she got to the dinner party, she looks better without it rather than being caked on
I didn’t recognise her without the makeup 😬 I couldn’t believe how much she wears

Reactions: 2
She’s still miles better looking and far nicer than her creep of a partner. She was done dirty.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watching ep12 the dinner party. Cam is being unreasonable with Lyn. It’s a girl code thing. I would absolutely be telling my friend.

Tahnee and Ollie give me LIFE they are so perfect!

Harrison is a waste of skin!

Reactions: 7
Just watching ep12 the dinner party. Cam is being unreasonable with Lyn. It’s a girl code thing. I would absolutely be telling my friend.

Tahnee and Ollie give me LIFE they are so perfect!

Harrison is a waste of skin!
Tahnee is beautiful.

Harrison makes me want to smash my TV screen. There’s absolutely zero emotion when he speaks about anything, he’s like a psychopath.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just finished episode 12. Just when you think Harrison couldn’t get any worse!

Reactions: 5
Catline looks like a completely different person with make up on. Shannon is a bleep, but she is a bit odd looking without make up. Like a sorta alien elf person. She's had too much lip filler.

I'm loving the Jessie and Claire reunion.

Bronte needs to ditch Harrison. He's a bad person.
---
And lyndal is a stupid name. That's the bit above a door. Not a humans name.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looking forward to tonight’s episode!! Do we reckon someone is getting booted off?!

Reactions: 3
Caitlin makeup was fresh and easy at the start. The more he took digs at her, the harsher her makeup. I think she's cute, doll like, she should just get her lips dissolved.

I think Harrison is booted for blatantly lying, but then again Caitlin was sobbing :unsure:

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad they let Josh leave, and didn’t prolong his suffering for the sake of controversial tv. I am in disbelief she was like that, but so glad he got the support of the rest of the cast. I wonder if she’ll make it to the reunion?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my gosh, the intruders weddings are so cringe. Rupert is ……. interesting 🫣

Reactions: 4