Married at First Sight Season 10 Australian Pace Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but Martha & Michael from season 3 (I think?) are due their baby any day now! I love them - one of my favourite couples ever!

Agree with everything said about Tayla so far - she is absolutely awful! I remember Evelyn when she was on BB UK and she had a fling with Alex Cannon! she is actually quite sweet I like her. I can see some potential with her and Rupert? who knows though!

I have a feeling Jesse may give Claire another chance which I wouldn't be too mad about to be honest. Adam needs to get in the bin!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I just don't think he wants to have sexy time with her, given pics I've seen of him all over the busty girl from his wedding ......
Apparently he set that up to made it clear that he isn't with Sandy anymore. he told his friends she could get followers from it lmao. Dan seems a bit of an ass tbh, he got casted specifically for Sandy so he should have known. I mean idk I feel like this season has no genuine people.

As for Alyssa, here's what I read:
She was dating her superior/boss. One day he came out with a wedding ring and she asked about it. He told her that he got married to his friend for her to get a visa, or something around those lines. So she didn't lie when she said he told her it was a circumstantial marriage (personal point of view: fake marriage or not, a married man is a married man). Anyway, he told her that their coworkers were starting to notice their relationship and to take a stress leave while he works at getting promoted and work in another location. While on stress leave, she had to meet with a therapist who told her that she was getting played. ( she's also still married and in a battle custody; Duncan helped her a lot with legal matters, Duncan best Boi strike again)

Reactions: 3
I watched the commitment ceremony with Josh leaving last night.

My god, he looks like a broken man and she is 50 shades of crazy. I hope they are offering the poor guy therepy. And she has the cheek to say the sex was just going through the motions. Maybe because you're forcing it all the time love.

Did anyone watch the TV show "what we do in the shadows". Josh proper looked like an energy vampire 😂

Reactions: 6
According to the Instagram spoiler guy Dan is going to take over from Harrison as most hated groom this week which is a pretty high bar!!! Also two couples are still together today ....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Damn. There goes my favourite couple.

Commitment ceremony: I've seen and heard enough from Adam, good riddance.
Dan and Sandy were not the greatest match but they could have worked. The thing is Dan stated that the edit he had didn't represent him at all. He's a super active guy, who enjoys sport cars and extreme activities. Very outgoing and stuff, very far from the mellowed down father of one we saw. I feel for Sandy, risking her relationship with her parents for this
Yea, they totally foreshadowing the Tayla x Cam bit. He looks at her with adoration. And he's so weird at not wanting to hug Lyndall. The girl is literally shaking next to him, this is so weird.

Do we believe Claire? Is it for the show or does she really like him ?

Reactions: 2
Damn. There goes my favourite couple.

Commitment ceremony: I've seen and heard enough from Adam, good riddance.
Dan and Sandy were not the greatest match but they could have worked. The thing is Dan stated that the edit he had didn't represent him at all. He's a super active guy, who enjoys sport cars and extreme activities. Very outgoing and stuff, very far from the mellowed down father of one we saw. I feel for Sandy, risking her relationship with her parents for this
Yea, they totally foreshadowing the Tayla x Cam bit. He looks at her with adoration. And he's so weird at not wanting to hug Lyndall. The girl is literally shaking next to him, this is so weird.

Do we believe Claire? Is it for the show or does she really like him ?
Aye for all the drama that went on this week that commitment ceremony was a bit boring.

glad to see the back of Adam and to be honest Janelle too, once I seen she was a beauty influencer I feel like she was just there for the fame.

Harrison is absolutely ridiculous. I low key want him to stay in as long as possible to see how far he's going to take this. The pretending to cry over Brontë having her period was hillarious. Glad the experts saw right through it.

the cam stuff was very weird, I get maybe being uncomfortable being told to hug someone on demand, but surely once the mum was away you would just hug her and see?

Struggling to see the Tayla and cam thing since all we've seen is them interact at the dinner party. The way Harrison was looking at her in this ep I thought it would've been them two tbh.

I'm assuming the Dan stuff comes out and is the big butt dial scandal in the next episode so interested to see how this will play.

I think Claire is genuinely sorry. Jesse wasn't very nice to her at all for first and she's a bigger woman than me for just taking accountability for her wrongs and not bringing up his. I hope they can work it out and that they are one of the 2 couples still together.

Cam face literally lit up when she said her type is tradies. And I really don't understand why they had to switch to Cam's face at that moment if not to hint to something. :unsure:

Next episode is when the family comes back. Too bad Janelle's brother didn't get time to talk to Adam. It was a bit of a boring episode and I hope that Dan fall of grace isn't as bad as we think.

Reactions: 4
Ooh did he share the bed 😂🤣😂

Alyssa is getting on my nerves, I think a total overreaction tonight then she was ok 5 mins later…
I thought at one point Adam had turned into max headroom with all the erm erm erm erm

I really like Jesse andClaire and thino she is genuine however don’t like Melinda questioning her and Alyssa jumping on the bandwagon..

I did laugh out loud with Harrison, although he has since pointed out thepiss was taken out of him.. and he mentioned MH

DAN/Sandy.. John was right to call them out…

I find it strange that we haven’t seen any of the cam Lyndell drama play out at all

I think A lot of them stay in for more followers.. they need some older couples in there…to give a better balance

Reactions: 2
Oh Dan!

I was wrong!

He was in to her enough to f&&& her then ignore her what a twit ..... poor Sandy thats got to hurt

Exactly. From the get go, he felt like it wasn't a good match because she's not physically active. Okay go find yourself a gym bunny then.
I actually understand most of his feelings but it's the way he goes about it that is weird. All his feelings could have been valid IF he didn't choose to sleep with her. Like that's disgusting. And doing a 180 the very next day ??
You're gonna tell me his busty friend can climb mountains and jump into rivers?
---
Ps// be it in mafs or love is blind, my favourites are always the undercover assholes. My taste in men in a nutshell.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly. From the get go, he felt like it wasn't a good match because she's not physically active. Okay go find yourself a gym bunny then.
I actually understand most of his feelings but it's the way he goes about it that is weird. All his feelings could have been valid IF he didn't choose to sleep with her. Like that's disgusting. And doing a 180 the very next day ??
You're gonna tell me his busty friend can climb mountains and jump into rivers?
---
Ps// be it in mafs or love is blind, my favourites are always the undercover assholes. My taste in men in a nutshell.
I think his friend may topple over whilst scaling a mountain from the total weight up front ;-)

• Haha
Pps// also how dreadful to think Sandy's from a super conservative family and she went on national TV stating that she had sex with a man. Like, damn, that must mean a lot to her.

I didn’t like how the experts dealt with the Cameron and Lyndall situation.

Especially in light of what happened to Josh. Let men have their boundaries as well.

Especially in light of what happened to Josh. Let men have their boundaries as well.
It was badly edited this season has been the worst for it… I cannot see many more seasons of reality shows to be fair.. too much bad editing and focus on mental health and well being.. no one can be critical without someone else being offended, and the amount of times I hear gas lighting.. I think it’s used wrongly in some contexts..

Anyway I see Dan/Sandy are only friends, and she wanted to stay on the show to raise her voice/platform.. lots of texts messages revealed from Dan

I agree I like Jesse but he was really not nice to Claire at first? Obvs what she did was wrong but he also has his faults and it's not as if they were in an amazing place when it happened, she probably thought the relationship wasn't going anywhere....it is

I agree as someone with anxiety a hug might seem like nothing but when you're being pressured by someone else to do something it can be so horrible, it could be that he was just uncomfortable with being asked to do it and it felt unnatural in the moment, I was confused with how they spoke to him about it too? Like he didn't want to let him have boundaries

I'm on the new couples honeymoons.

I love Rupert, he's so cute. Taylors tits, bleeping hell love put them away, would you not be embarrassed having that much boob on display for a dinner. Taylor is also a witch, the man drserves better, he seems nice.

Adam, is he a robot. All that comes out it his mouth is waffle with no feeling behind it. He was litrially saying anything to try and get out of the scandal.