Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess and Martha are basically just Ines 2.0.

I like Billy. Totally Troy 2.0 but less weird and I’d love him to sit and give me compliments all day πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ₯° lockdowns been rough!

Dislike Dan, basically all he wanted was a shag. Well done to Tamara for sitting on his lap mark your territory girl!

Jess is that girl you’d HATE to be within 15 miles of your man. She behaved appallingly tonight. But luckily Karma exists. πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 24
Jess is horrendous but well done Nic for having some morals. Ning looked great! Does anyone else not think all the comments from Martha comparing Cyrell to an animal are racist? Loved Tamara she's feisty.

Reactions: 9
Well I'm on the Prosecco and sat on the remote so had to watch on catch up.
Martha and Jess are
🐍🐍but glad Nic shut Jess down. Feel for Melissa. She really has tried.
Dan has a comb over...🀣That is all πŸ₯‚

Reactions: 11
When Martha was not getting much screen time, she was a bit drab with her dressing.

Now she is front and centre, it's a different story.

Did you notice that Heidi's brooch was moving from one side of her dress to the other side?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
When Martha was not getting much screen time, she was a bit drab with her dressing.

Did you notice that Heidi's brooch was moving from one side of her dress to the other side?
I didnt as kept staring at her beautiful hair! So jealous!

Reactions: 14

Her husband is so dull

But then he's hardly getting any screen time

Reactions: 1
Also I don't actually feel that sorry for Melissa. She has tried but it does sound like the stuff she was saying to her sister was really hurtful to Dino. And I think she was getting hysterical about the recording because she knew he was somewhat in the right about the things she said being mean.

Reactions: 18
Well I'm on the Prosecco and sat on the remote so had to watch on catch up.
Martha and Jess are
🐍🐍but glad Nic shut Jess down. Feel for Melissa. She really has tried.
Dan has a comb over...🀣That is all πŸ₯‚
But will Nic tell Cyrell what Jess said to him? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 6
So disappointed in Jess & Martha - what a set of school girl tit stirrers! Although when Tamara sat on Dan I just cringed!

Reactions: 11
So disappointed in Jess & Martha - what a set of school girl tit stirrers! Although when Tamara sat on Dan I just cringed!
She shouldn't have had to. Dan should have shut that conversation down and moved away. Any decent guy would have... He was far too interested in what she had to say.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.