Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mel certainly did a good job of deflecting from all the horrible things she was saying to her sister about him. I understood what he meant about when confronting the person and then having them twist what was said, doesn't make it ok he recorded her but I understood why he did it. I've had arguments with exs who have twisted the conversation and I would love to have had a recording to say hear listen this is what you actually said. Mel is rude and judgemental imo, yes Dino is a bit odd but so is she...my god that fake laugh of hers!
I agree with all of this!

In the early days of our relationship, when my husband used to come in from the pub he would play music through headphones but sing along really loudly (and badly). We used to argue every time and he really didn't believe me that it could be that bad. Until I recorded him and played it back the next day. Sixteen years later and he still doesn't do it. 😁

Reactions: 2
Mel certainly did a good job of deflecting from all the horrible things she was saying to her sister about him. I understood what he meant about when confronting the person and then having them twist what was said, doesn't make it ok he recorded her but I understood why he did it. I've had arguments with exs who have twisted the conversation and I would love to have had a recording to say hear listen this is what you actually said. Mel is rude and judgemental imo, yes Dino is a bit odd but so is she...my god that fake laugh of hers!
He still changes what he heard tho, every time. He talks about what he heard but everytime he says something different so his just as bad!

Martha Martha Martha 😲 WTAF 🙀 she’s a piece of work

Hey 👋 to the poster that mentioned Heidi’s broach changing sides, iv just caught up on last nights episode WOW 🤩 I think it could be how it’s filmed as her wedding ring and hair change sides to 🥴 dodgy camera work 😂
I thought that too but if you use her nose ring for reference, the broach definitely did change sides!

I think Jess instigated the whole 'leg under the table' drama as a pre-cursor to declaring her attraction to Nic.....divide and conquer.

I follow Charlene from last series on IG and she was also attending that re-union dinner party, even though she's not in that promo picture!

Reactions: 7
I thought that too but if you use her nose ring for reference, the broach definitely did change sides!

I think Jess instigated the whole 'leg under the table' drama as a pre-cursor to declaring her attraction to Nic.....divide and conquer.

I follow Charlene from last series on IG and she was also attending that re-union dinner party, even though she's not in that promo picture!
Producers instigated the whole touching the leg thing to wind up Cyrell

Reactions: 2
Ines is also in the reunion. And Ashley although it only shows Troy there. I think this series is very heavily scripted, the previous seasons didn't come across as heavily scripted. Some of them were obvs in it for love though. I hate how toxic the friendships are at the dinner parties. Everyone is sticking their noses in everyone else's relationships. Before this the drama came within the actually relationships and there were a few fights at the dinner parties but jesus this year nobody gets on

Reactions: 3
Martha is boring, has no personality so has to just tag onto the drama. I don’t respect anyone who tries to look like anyone else and can’t be comfortable in their own skin

Jessika was acting like a bleeping slag! Messing with the front of her dress infront of Desperate Dan, his head was the same shape as a dinner plate.

Dino looks like he wears Mel’s bra’s

Hope Mick votes to leave, she made a right tit out of the pair of them approaching Mick and his creepy staring eyes. Where are ya eyelids lad????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watch on catch up and you miss out on almost 30 minutes of ad breaks. They have haven't some ads.
I record it and start watching at 8pm so by fast forwarding adverts by time the last ad is over I've caught up to live time. Then I come straight on here 👀👀👀👀

Reactions: 5
Cyrells makeup was awful at the dinner party. So heavy handed with the bronzer. Martha's dress was nice.
I'm just catching up

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.