Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But will Nic tell Cyrell what Jess said to him? 🤷‍♀️
Nah it would only spoil Cyrels hard work, I think his better to leave it and shut it down? It's a tricky one to be in.

On a completely different note....on the shtv website they have the NZ version of Bake off 😳🎂 it's exactly the same!

Reactions: 4
I’m actually so disappointed in Jess and Martha true colours coming out. Well glad they’re out but thought they were both decent. Plus sure they were affronted when the Ines stuff came out. Tho part of me wonders if Ines confided in Jess.

in general tho how did they choose so many loco women out of the alleged 10k applicants! Giving us females a bad rep!

Reactions: 11
She shouldn't have had to. Dan should have shut that conversation down and moved away. Any decent guy would have... He was far too interested in what she had to say.
Yeah that’s what I found cringeworthy - the fact she had to do that rather than Dan shutting Jess down. Dan’s in it for 1 thing.

Reactions: 5
So disappointed in Jess & Martha - what a set of school girl tit stirrers! Although when Tamara sat on Dan I just cringed!
I couldn't believe what I was seeing - she didn't even interact with him or Jess, just sat on him as though he was a toilet 😂
She had all the subtlety of a dog pissing on a tree trunk.
Jess has morphed into a total monster - last week she was giving it loads about being a nice girl and needing romance before contemplating sex, then tonight she's going around humping people's legs like a witch on heat! And seriously, even if she did fancy Nic (which she blatantly doesn't) you'd imagine she'd hold back or even just not lay it on so thick with him, for fear that Cyrell would find out and bleeping kill her?! I mean, has she met Cyrell?!
Martha is a serious shitstirrer though. I'd say she's only getting started.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have so many thoughts!!!

I personally think Mel was in the wrong. You can’t slag Dino off to your sister because you think he’s asleep and then blame him for overhearing. Dino recording her wasn’t great, but she was making out like he’d filmed her naked in her sleep.

I can’t believe Jess and Martha. They’re so bitchy it’s unreal. If someone was making comments like that about coming onto Michael, Martha would lose her tit.

I hope Michael sees Martha’s true colours soon. He seems like a nice person and although he’s been doing everything to please her, I can’t imagine him being one for lots of gossip and drama.

I think Martha was hoping Nick would get with Jess because it would hurt Cyrell.

I wonder if Nick will tell Cyrell. He’s kind of screwed either way. If he does, she’ll go off on one. If he doesn’t and she later finds out what happened, she’ll feel betrayed and go off on one.

I don’t trust Dan at all. He should’ve shut Jess down, it shouldn’t have taken Tamara coming to sit on his lap. He made such a big deal about wanting a family oriented wife, but he’s clearly a player!

I found Cam and Juels a big smug making a speech out of their tiny jokey disagreement when there were couples at the table upset and having genuine issues. I am glad Jules pointed Jess’ behaviour out to Mick though.

Susie is rude and Billy deserves better. I personally thought she should’ve slept on the couch at the beginning of the episode.

Can’t wait for the next episode! So sad I have to wait until Monday but I don’t want to skip ahead as this gets me through the work week 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I personally think Mel was in the wrong. You can’t slag Dino off to your sister because you think he’s asleep and then blame him for overhearing. Dino recording her wasn’t great, but she was making out like he’d filmed her naked in her sleep.

[/QUOTE]
I don't think this is a major spoiler (and I might have made it up 🤔😂) but I think I read it turns out that it's not the first time Dino has recorded her.

Reactions: 2
I'd like to know whether Mel was "slagging him off" or "recounting the events of the wedding". Because I could defend her if she was describing her initial reaction to Dino completely upstaging the bride by allowing her to walk up the aisle to... no groom, only for him to appear on a horse! Or if she described how at first, everything Dino said to her seemed to be high-fallutin, spiritual gobbledegook 😂 As long as she then mentioned that things had progressed somewhat.
But if she was just taking the piss out of him and complaining about him, loudly, within earshot, then that's a whole other situation. And as much as I love Mel, she really is loud!
But there's no way to defend Dino secretly recording her, whether he was planning to use it to help their relationship or not (and to be fair, that sounded quite far-fetched!). He's a grown man - he should know that's a massive betrayal and just not ok.
I can't believe none of the others weighed in on it?
That's one thing that seems to be missing from this show/"experiment", is either the ixperts or the other couples going "ok, let's work this out, who said what, why, and how can we move forward?".
Take the Cyrell V Martha fiasco - all this agro because Nic apparently tipped Jess on the knee and asked if she was ok. When Jess mentioned this to Martha, either she misrepresented what happened, or Martha decided to create drama from nothing. But when Hurricane Cyrell was going on, nobody seemed to stand back and go "ok, so Nic, did you touch Jess' leg? Why did you do that? And Jess, did you think there was a different intent there? Ok, so how did Martha get it so wrong?" - everyone was just going "so there's a rumour, and this rumour could be damaging to relationships, and rumours are bad, and people shouldn't spread rumours" but nobody seemed remotely interested in the facts behind the whole thing?!
Christ I'm too invested in this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nic just looks creepy with that Tache. Mick pulled it off but he does not (hope I’ve not got they names mixed up 🤣)

Did you notice that Heidi's brooch was moving from one side of her dress to the other side?
I’m watching just now so was keeping an eye out lol. The camera has been flipped in some scenes as Mikes shut buttons up on the opposite side when her brooch is on the opposite side 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness you lucky lot getting to watch this for the first time!!! This series is from a couple of years ago now and it's still so memorable for me. I'm actually genuinely jealous of you all right now getting to see what unfolds!
I remember telling my UK friends about this series when i was watching it in real time and they were all pretty much saying what you have all been saying, they just couldn't believe some of it haha! Gosh, enjoy! 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 19
martha is the biggest tit stirrer i've ever seen. she's awful and yeah cyrell shouldn't have grabbed her robe but she was the one who got up off the sofa. there is no wayyy i would sit on the sofa and let someone shout at me like a little kid. and jess is always involved in something the sly git. she's horrendous and she starts loads of the rumours. she looks JUST like someone i very vaguely know. i feel a bit sorry for mick because you can just tell she doesn't like him because he doesn't fit her instagram profile.
200% I don’t see the attraction with Martha, she’s really not that pretty

Cyrells angry face is scary!!

He's grown that in a day! It's a stick on.
Oooft 😲

I'm up to date and LOVING it but my god its so produced....each person has a role to fill...so different to our one but our one is only 4 episodes i think! We've got the mean girls now which will help string the drama out i guess. Cant believe its 40 episodes!!!! Sam and Lauren have both done tell all...Lauren's radio interview was really interesting

Reactions: 6
Martha Martha Martha 😲 WTAF 🙀 she’s a piece of work

Hey 👋 to the poster that mentioned Heidi’s broach changing sides, iv just caught up on last nights episode WOW 🤩 I think it could be how it’s filmed as her wedding ring and hair change sides to 🥴 dodgy camera work 😂

Ok this is bad for me even saying this but what the hell was Martha’s nose like prior to her getting it fixed 😬 it looks like it’s made out of thick plaster scene and placed into her face 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd like to know whether Mel was "slagging him off" or "recounting the events of the wedding". Because I could defend her if she was describing her initial reaction to Dino completely upstaging the bride by allowing her to walk up the aisle to... no groom, only for him to appear on a horse! Or if she described how at first, everything Dino said to her seemed to be high-fallutin, spiritual gobbledegook 😂 As long as she then mentioned that things had progressed somewhat.
But if she was just taking the piss out of him and complaining about him, loudly, within earshot, then that's a whole other situation. And as much as I love Mel, she really is loud!
But there's no way to defend Dino secretly recording her, whether he was planning to use it to help their relationship or not (and to be fair, that sounded quite far-fetched!). He's a grown man - he should know that's a massive betrayal and just not ok.
That's one thing that seems to be missing from this show/"experiment", is either the ixperts or the other couples going "ok, let's work this out, who said what, why, and how can we move forward?".
Take the Cyrell V Martha fiasco - all this agro because Nic apparently tipped Jess on the knee and asked if she was ok. When Jess mentioned this to Martha, either she misrepresented what happened, or Martha decided to create drama from nothing. But when Hurricane Cyrell was going on, nobody seemed to stand back and go "ok, so Nic, did you touch Jess' leg? Why did you do that? And Jess, did you think there was a different intent there? Ok, so how did Martha get it so wrong?" - everyone was just going "so there's a rumour, and this rumour could be damaging to relationships, and rumours are bad, and people shouldn't spread rumours" but nobody seemed remotely interested in the facts behind the whole thing?!
I agree with this, I find it really frustrating!

I watch it 'with' three friends (we watch at the same time and chat over WhatsApp 😂) and we are always saying OMG, speak up! Explain yourself!

I wonder if they are told not to do that, or it's just edited out. If someone was having a go at me about something, the first thing I would do is explain it from my point of view so I can't understand why they just sit there completely mute.

Dino explained in an interview that is normal within his culture for the groom to arrive that way. He said it normally happens before the bride arrives though, and that is what he expected. The producers arranged for her to get there first, to no groom and he was as surprised as she was when he arrived to find her there.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dino explained in an interview that is normal within his culture for the groom to arrive that way. He said it normally happens before the bride arrives though, and that is what he expected. The producers arranged for her to get there first, to no groom and he was as surprised as she was when he arrived to find her there.
Mel certainly did a good job of deflecting from all the horrible things she was saying to her sister about him. I understood what he meant about when confronting the person and then having them twist what was said, doesn't make it ok he recorded her but I understood why he did it. I've had arguments with exs who have twisted the conversation and I would love to have had a recording to say hear listen this is what you actually said. Mel is rude and judgemental imo, yes Dino is a bit odd but so is she...my god that fake laugh of hers!

Reactions: 11
I'm glad it wasn't something he planned - thanks for clarifying!
Still though, Mel said she was chatting to her sister for the first time since the wedding - I think it would be fair for her to recount what happened and how it made her feel, at the time!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.