Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This episode is a bit weird! Martha is really filling the new villain role since we lost Ines and Sam

Reactions: 9
The new blonde girl is so mean!!
Billy (?) does seem a bit of a wet wipe but her dirty looks are so horrible. He seems harmless!

Reactions: 22
Jules constantly wears a dresses that are too bloody big for her around the chest.

Billy (?) does seem a bit of a wet wipe but her dirty looks are so horrible. He seems harmless!
She is bleeping awful!

Reactions: 12
Martha and Jessica are turning into mean girls.

I love our Mick, looks like Jess is about to screw him over.

Reactions: 18
Thank you! I’m up to 11 I’ve got some binging to do this weekend!!!!

Lizzie totally reminds me of Lucy Watson from MIC she has the Lucy eye roll down to a T!!!
Oh my gosh yes, definitely! I wouldn't of made the link without you mentioning it but now you have, I can't unsee it!

Reactions: 4
She is horrendous isn't she?! I thought she was worse than Ines. Surely no bloke will ever date her again from Australia?! 🤯

Reactions: 7
He reminds me of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
I think his bottom lip always makes him look on the verge of tears...plus does anyone know if he shares coloured contacts with Cyrell? They keep changing colour!

Reactions: 7
Wowwww I didn’t want it to end lol

susie - go away - leave please.

jess and Martha - snakes !!!!!! Good on Tamara but I wish Dan had given her a bit more back !!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.