Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if HE will tell her, but she's sure to find out. The producers will want the fireworks!

Reactions: 12
Have many of you watched Sam's insta stories? I only watched them recently and a part of me still feels like he could be saying all of that to make himself look better

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Have many of you watched Sam's insta stories? I only watched them recently and a part of me still feels like he could be saying all of that to make himself look better
Yes, I didn't believe what he said about not sleeping with Ines or pretending he was talking about Lizzie's height. I did believe the stuff about the producers putting him up somewhere else and not filming etc. The stuff he said about the producers setting up the room for him and Ines fitted with the continuity and editing mistakes. I also think he was young and naive and just wanted exposure without thinking through the consequences. Therefore, if the producers suggested something he went along with it, as it guaranteed a storyline for him. Just my own musings...

Reactions: 7
Oh yeh I'd believe the producers have a heavy part to play in the show, and that they prompt them to say certain things. But I still don't think he's completely innocent 🤣
This is probably the first series there's no couple I absolutely love and am really praying make it. I like a few individuals but I think they played it a bit too toxic to get the drama this series

Reactions: 5
Yes, I didn't believe what he said about not sleeping with Ines or pretending he was talking about Lizzie's height. I did believe the stuff about the producers putting him up somewhere else and not filming etc. The stuff he said about the producers setting up the room for him and Ines fitted with the continuity and editing mistakes. I also think he was young and naive and just wanted exposure without thinking through the consequences. Therefore, if the producers suggested something he went along with it, as it guaranteed a storyline for him. Just my own musings...
I don't believe half of what he said and the producers didn't make him smirk at Lizzy or demean her the way he did. His face when he was feeding her strawberries was disgusting...and no matter what situation you find yourself in I truly believe every one has a moral compass and both Sam and Ines chose to ignore theirs...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't believe half of what he said and the producers didn't make him smirk at Lizzy or demean her the way he did. His face when he was feeding her strawberries was disgusting...and no matter what situation you find yourself in I truly believe every one has a moral compass and both Sam and Ines chose to ignore theirs...
Ines was clearly a plant by the producers

Reactions: 3
I also think she was heavily edited to make her appear much worse than she is. She isn't nice, there's no denying that, but stuff obvs went on behind the scenes first of all for her to hate Bronson with such a passion and secondly to text Sam! She knew what she wanted and that's what she tried get. I think she looks like an angel now compared to bloody Cyrel sticking her nose in everyone's business, or drama Queen Jess!

Reactions: 3
So do we think Nic will tell Cyrell that Jess propositioned him??
I don't think he will tell her right now as he knows she is working on her anger issues. I think he will tell her in due course & explain the delay. Hopefully she can understand at that point and it will bring them closer.

Thought Nic's reaction was quite sweet. Complete schoolboy at first who can't believe he is being chatted up so directly then once he had his wee flattered/ ego boost moment he handled the moment like a gent. I thought Nic was a prick at first for his fascination with the virgin guy (forget his name) but he has grown on me with his direct talking with Cyrell & even with the boys and the stuff around Sam. He seems like a good boy. I really hope Cyrell can work through her issues. Deep down I think she is a sweet, passionate and kind person. The screenshots of her mid rage that were posted on here earlier were both hilarious and terrifying.

Martha and Jess are mean girls. Also loved the Martha, martha, martha reference earlier. Sure, Jan!

Reactions: 17
Oh my goodness I just can’t get over Ines. My mind is blown as to why she treated Bronson the way she did. In the ep where they chose to leave eachother when she said “bronsons gone through a lot in his life .. he’ll get over this” my mouth dropped!! I actually hope that story line was planted by producers 😂😂😂 Lizzie - clearly unstable I’m not sure why anyone thought putting her on national TV and pairing her with Sam was a good idea.
Martha - tit stirrer
Jess - didn’t mind her until the whole fiasco at the last dinner party. Don’t think she could have come across more desperate if she tried!
Can’t wait till Monday lol

Reactions: 7
Jess reminded me last night of a former housemate who used to turn into a sex maniac whenever she was ovulating 😅 Perfectly normal, rational young woman most of the month, but out of the blue turned into an absolute sex-pest, every time. We had some interesting characters in the house for breakfast from time to time. I remember having to drag her out of a local filling station because she was heavily flirting with the very unattractive, 50+ year old shop assistant. She was 22 at the time 😂
Jess, I think, is just desperate for attention - from Mick, or the other husbands, from the producers - the only person giving her their attention really is Martha, and I don't think Jess is smart enough to realise Martha is just pulling the strings, encouraging her to make a tit of herself because she finds it amusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just had a nosey at all their insta's again. Jess looks like a sex doll, she looks awful.

I caved and watched all of this series and moving on to series 5 now. Definately more scripted than other series but nethertheless it was still good. Sam can duck off from his stories calling out the producers, it's pretty obvious they do this in all reality shows nothing different there 😂

Reactions: 6
I just had a nosey at all their insta's again. Jess looks like a sex doll, she looks awful.

I caved and watched all of this series and moving on to series 5 now. Definately more scripted than other series but nethertheless it was still good. Sam can duck off from his stories calling out the producers, it's pretty obvious they do this in all reality shows nothing different there 😂
Yep 💯 he would have known exactly why he went on the show and I doubt the main reason was to find love. Tbf I think he’s probably slightly peed off that he was put with Elizabeth but hey ho!

Reactions: 2
Yep 💯 he would have known exactly why he went on the show and I doubt the main reason was to find love. Tbf I think he’s probably slightly peed off that he was put with Elizabeth but hey ho!
He also said they get paid to go on it so we can assume none of them go in it for true love

He also said they get paid to go on it so we can assume none of them go in it for true love
Yeah I agree. I mean it’s very sweet about jules and cam but at the very least they would have got some kind of media exposure which would be good for a) her sydeny beauty bar and b) his cricketing

Yeah I agree. I mean it’s very sweet about jules and cam but at the very least they would have got some kind of media exposure which would be good for a) her sydeny beauty bar and b) his cricketing

Reactions: 1
I don't think he will tell her right now as he knows she is working on her anger issues. I think he will tell her in due course & explain the delay. Hopefully she can understand at that point and it will bring them closer.

Thought Nic's reaction was quite sweet. Complete schoolboy at first who can't believe he is being chatted up so directly then once he had his wee flattered/ ego boost moment he handled the moment like a gent. I thought Nic was a prick at first for his fascination with the virgin guy (forget his name) but he has grown on me with his direct talking with Cyrell & even with the boys and the stuff around Sam. He seems like a good boy. I really hope Cyrell can work through her issues. Deep down I think she is a sweet, passionate and kind person. The screenshots of her mid rage that were posted on here earlier were both hilarious and terrifying.

Martha and Jess are mean girls. Also loved the Martha, martha, martha reference earlier. Sure, Jan!
There is an episode coming where Cyrell is so funny in it.... she has a trigger temper but also can be quite funny in it too 😁😁 it’s rates as my funniest moment of that series

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.