Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up.

I 100% don't buy Innes, or actually Bronson now. It's like watching some painful TOWIE scene where they've said to him, "ask her what she did last night & tell her she's glowing" 🙄

Also what on earth was she wearing on that date?! A casual denim camo dress with black pointy shiny stiletto's? Hopefully she finally washes her hair in tonight's episode, I can't bear to keep looking at it.

Reactions: 24
I know this is my own fault for reading trash but avoid the daily mail app as they have spoilers on the 'showbiz' section. So annoying!!

Reactions: 4
Rocking up as I’ve caught up with this thread in time for tonight’s offering. Can’t cope with slaphead Sam he’s got some cheek!
Also still not over Ines saying her hobby was ‘watching her sisters dog drink milk’ hahahahaha

Reactions: 6
Sam is such a gaslighting twit.

And it pains to me see Ines all dressed up but with her lank greasy ponytail

Reactions: 16
I'm so bored of Anus now. She is just so dull. Like a stuck record.

Ha ha the cockatoo just appeared

Reactions: 3
I can’t wait to see the look on the faces of people like Martha & Jess when it all gets exposed. They seem bitchy

I don’t think Ning is lying but I wonder why Ines and Sam would be in Mick and Jess’ room??

Reactions: 11
That's normal for Australia! You should see how many decades behind New Zealand is!
Haha my best friend says this about both countries and it makes me laugh as some of my favourite items of clothing are from Aussie brands 🤣🤣🤣🤣

no spoilers but I’ve watched tomorrow episode from that link posted and my mind is blown. It looks like we are all in for a treat this week! 😱😱😱 and to the person who said they’re going to stop watching. I think you should keep watching this week! 🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 10
What was going on with Sam’s hotel room number? She knocked on 1904 but he opened the door for 1902.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.