Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mike comes across as such a gas lighter. The whole coughing thing was pathetic on his part.
And the whole Ines & Sam storyline has to end soon. Bronson is being mugged off big time.

Oh & my love for Mick is still going strong. I said to my husband now I wished I had stayed in Australia to marry a Aussie bloke like Mick! He laughed! I can't wait till they visit their hometowns as Ning lives where I was bought up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm in the loving Mick camp too ...I wonder if he will get to hear what Jessika said about him and the sex on the girlsnight ? I can’t believe after having a go at him for being indiscreet she said all that....He will be devastated 😢

Reactions: 11
My favourites from the start were Jules and then Cam, they are still my favourite, absolutely love watching their journey ❤ Mick is my guilty pleasure. I think he's hilarious haha.

Reactions: 12
I'm in the loving Mick camp too ...I wonder if he will get to hear what Jessika said about him and the sex on the girlsnight ? I can’t believe after having a go at him for being indiscreet she said all that....He will be devastated 😢
I picked up on that too...hypocritical much?
I love Mick, he's my favourite of the guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lizzies appearance knocks me sick in the show. Her crazy bleeping mannerisms are bizzare too. It’s her tit hair extensions, the hideous clothing & horrendous make up that all do NOTHING for her . I must admit she looks SO much better now with Dark hair when I searched her on Insta
Those hair extensions, the dry scaly lips and the fact that she let them film her putting a pizza slice in the toaster did it for me, shes a SKET!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ines is awful but when she referred to Liz as a cockatoo I guffawed 😂
Painfully accurate.
The walk of her, the head twitch, the rapid speech - I've never seen anything like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Anus and Sam thing is SO boring now. The producers obv let it go on for the drama but I just feel awful for how hopeful Bronson is.

Mick is my fave by far but I think he would have been more suited to another girl 👏🏼

Cannot stand tit stiring Mike, how disgusting pressuring Jessica into having sex with Mick “or their relationship won’t last” he’s bleeping vile 🤣
What you said exactly 💯 %

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This whole Innes and Sam thing is so stupid.

Both could have left together and met up outside of the show, I hardly believe it's against their contract.

Reactions: 10
This whole Innes and Sam thing is so stupid.

Both could have left together and met up outside of the show, I hardly believe it's against their contract.
Yes BUT...They wouldn't have the air time that helps their insta careers would they? That's what it's all about with those two. They have no chemistry whatsoever.

That Anus lass is so wooden and prickly I can't imagine anyone being able to get close to her.

Reactions: 15
I think she felt talked into it by Mike at the dinner party. He's so over involved with other people!!
That's what boils my piss about Mike. He was basically saying you best put out or Mick will lose interest. Mick does not seem that kind of guy at all. Oh & Heidi sticking up for him saying it was said out of kindness as he has a heart of gold. Ummmm no he has not. He is a douche bag!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lizzie is a pain in the bum for sure, but nothing more,nothing less for me. She'd be hard to listen to 24/7 but does she overall seem like an ok person? Yeah, I believe she does. Although she got very loud and fired up probably a bit too much, I think she was dead right calling Ines out for laughing about Matt and his anxiety and for finding a mental health issue so amusing.

Reactions: 16
What did she say? I just have missed that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.