Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey. I said one thing? I haven’t see all the the episodes yet but I’m well aware of what’s happening thanks to this thread
I quoted you but I was referring to the multiple spoilers on this thread despite No Spoilers being in the title. It ruins it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I quoted you but I was referring to the multiple spoilers on this thread despite No Spoilers being in the title. It ruins it.
First thing this morning my mum, who also watches the show, decided to fill me in on what several of the people are up to now. Luckily I was half asleep at the time so only took in one thing she said (but it's a big one!) - to me, there's no fun in watching if we know what's going to happen. We had a conversation yesterday about checking up on everyone once the series is over... but she couldn't wait!
I hate soap spoilers too! Much more fun to make predictions and see if they pan out!

Reactions: 3
I'm in Team Mick too. Absolutely my sort of guy. I think these couples place too much on sex being amazing straight away. Sometimes it can take a little bit to get each other and then it's fireworks. I don't understand writing someone off because the first time wasn't great.

What the hell has Sam done to himself? He looks like he's had a load of weird fillers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m despo to see them tell everyone that they’re shagging but I also wanna see anus’s face when she does a home visit and sees that bronson is loaded

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anus is going to be devastated when she realises she missed out on a millionaire. Bronson deserves so much better than her, she's such a cow. The only thing she has going for her is her body, she isn't beautiful and her personality is obnoxious.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can’t watch Sam without thinking how much he looks like Jason Grimshaw and Anus and her little razor teeth are the worsttttt!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Bronson a millionaire? I think I missed that.
I feel so sorry for him.. such a tragic story with his family and his dad clearly wanting so much happiness for him and he’s just set up to look stupid on this show.

Reactions: 10
Can’t watch Sam without thinking how much he looks like Jason Grimshaw and Anus and her little razor teeth are the worsttttt!
Innes is the coldest person ever. Zero emotions.

She reminds me of the witch Nancy from the film the craft😲🧙‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She reminds me of the Sarah Jessica Parker character in The Family Stone... hair slicked back and that weird cough.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Bronson a millionaire? I think I missed that.
I feel so sorry for him.. such a tragic story with his family and his dad clearly wanting so much happiness for him and he’s just set up to look stupid on this show.
Multi millionaire apparently!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has Sam got alopecia or something? Why else would you make yourself the beefed up Lux Luthor?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would love to know the story behind Sam shaving all his hair off ...why would he do that! He is gorgeous to look at (with hair and a beard) but he is a total dog! I hope bronson lamps him.

Reactions: 6
Would love to know the story behind Sam shaving all his hair off ...why would he do that! He is gorgeous to look at (with hair and a beard) but he is a total dog! I hope bronson lamps him.
I googled him and it says he has since joined the army which was why he has shaved his hair and his beard off!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.