Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought he had his hairline tattooed
I’m sure they have always said that is his job and he mentioned it to Heidi early eps On the programme.

Mike is loving the attention of MAFS being on in England on Instagram but he just makes me feel uneasy 🤢.

Funnily though I bet he’d be a good sh*g 😂 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m sure they have always said that is his job and he mentioned it to Heidi early eps On the programme.

Mike is loving the attention of MAFS being on in England on Instagram but he just makes me feel uneasy 🤢.

Funnily though I bet he’d be a good sh*g 😂 🤭
His blurb says he's an electrician??

He gives me the ick !!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think mick was involved or knew anything about it, I think Jess set it up so they could be together without the risk of bronson and Lizzie turning up. Jess probably gave them the key to her room while she was out with mick, it kind of made sense at the dinner party when Ines, Jess and Martha grouped together, having each other’s back, I think Martha is tit stirring though she couldn’t wait to say to Jess and Ines about what Ning had seen
Yesss I was just about to write this I think Jess knows about them and has been covering for them!

Who had the links to watch all the episodes I dont think I can wait to watch tonight’s episode!

Reactions: 3
Yesss I was just about to write this I think Jess knows about them and has been covering for them!

Who had the links to watch all the episodes I dont think I can wait to watch tonight’s episode!
I also think this about Jess & would make sense her behaviour at the girls night.

Could it be shtv or something similar

Reactions: 2
Hi!
New here!
Just caught up on the episodes.
WHAT.THE.HELL!! Who is Ines and who does she thin she is? She's so Narcissistic!!
Sam is actually gaslighting poor Lizzie!

Im not sure I've ever had so much hatred to two people 😂
I hate the way Ines is like 'this is so funny, this is so beneath me!'

😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen Sams instagram stories today?
He’s revealed a few home truths about the show and producers!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
As much as I'd like to believe what his saying, I get they have to make an interesting TV show but at the end of the day he doesn't come across well regardless so I wouldn't believe a word he said until one of the others backs him up. IMO

Reactions: 8
I don’t think mick was involved or knew anything about it, I think Jess set it up so they could be together without the risk of bronson and Lizzie turning up. Jess probably gave them the key to her room while she was out with mick, it kind of made sense at the dinner party when Ines, Jess and Martha grouped together, having each other’s back, I think Martha is tit stirring though she couldn’t wait to say to Jess and Ines about what Ning had seen
That would make sense because all the girls kept talking about a rumour but apparently none of them knew where it came from. They’re only a small group so surely they can trace back who started it.

I want to post a spoiler for what happens after the show using the spoiler tags but I’m on my phone and worried it might go wrong and everyone can read it haha.

I am still filled with loathing for Anus and tempted though I am to google her and see what happened, I won't, but I really hope the snotty witch gets her comeuppance.

Interesting... Almost fell down a MAFS Instagram rabbit hole haha but I’m supposed to be working! Putting my phone down now!

So all the talk at dinner is about Sam and Anus having an affair. So they decide the smart thing to do is sneak off into another room together 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

So all the talk at dinner is about Sam and Anus having an affair. So they decide the smart thing to do is sneak off into another room together 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Oooo and now he's decided she's coming on too strong! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All I’m saying about Anus and Sam is HAHAHAHAH

His bleeping stupid face when he realised that Anus wanted to be with him outside of the show.

Also, Mike is a creepy little fucker who looks like he wears his mums knickers and I don’t blame Heidi for not trusting him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For no real reason, I would have paired them off as follows:

Anus and Mike. 2 toxic eejits together.
Mick and Jules. I think Cam is too wet for her and Mick is quite sexy and a good laugh.
Cyrell and Michael (martha's bloke)
Martha and Sam. 2 personality vacuums together.
Bronson and Loz
Ning and Dino
Nic and Heidi
Matthew and Lizzie. (Would be hilarious)
Jess and Dan

• Heart
Eye opening! We kinda of know all of the stuff he said but we still love the show. And what he said about the experts I’d already guessed

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.