Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want them to drag the lies out anymore. I just feel for bronson being made to look like a twit.

Reactions: 9
I think I've had enough, last season with Davina and Dean had the shock effect, this season is all about fame hungry hores, how gullible do they think we are with the Ines and Sam situ with Lizzie turning up at the same time? I watched Lauren's video, it's blatantly obvious it's heavily edited, it's soo scripted now it's beyond laughable.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m catching up....wtf are Sam and Ines playing at?! And why is this being allowed to carry on? Oh my bad, drama 🙄

Reactions: 2
I think I've had enough, last season with Davina and Dean had the shock effect, this season is all about fame hungry hores, how gullible do they think we are with the Ines and Sam situ with Lizzie turning up at the same time? I watched Lauren's video, it's blatantly obvious it's heavily edited, it's soo scripted now it's beyond laughable.
Me too... I feel like Lauren was the most genuine by far too! Also Mel... 👏So many of them were in their for the instagram fame 🙄

Reactions: 5
Can't imagine how they are going to fill another 20 episodes ? ..the Ines/Sam thing has to come to light soon surely ?

Reactions: 4
Can't imagine how they are going to fill another 20 episodes ? ..the Ines/Sam thing has to come to light soon surely ?
I think it’ll probably come to light at the next commitment ceremony. Then I imagine they’ll carry on like normal with the groom home stays, bride home stays, families coming to visit etc

Reactions: 4
The Anus and Sam thing is SO boring now. The producers obv let it go on for the drama but I just feel awful for how hopeful Bronson is.

Mick is my fave by far but I think he would have been more suited to another girl 👏🏼

Cannot stand tit stiring Mike, how disgusting pressuring Jessica into having sex with Mick “or their relationship won’t last” he’s bleeping vile 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The Anus and Sam thing is SO boring now. The producers obv let it go on for the drama but I just feel awful for how hopeful Bronson is.

Mick is my fave by far but I think he would have been more suited to another girl 👏🏼

Cannot stand tit stiring Mike, how disgusting pressuring Jessica into having sex “or their relationship won’t last” he’s bleeping vile 🤣
Anus, ha ha, really suits her!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t stand mike- he’s got controlling vibes and obv isn’t capable of the emotional side of a relationship- it’s all the physical side. He has no patience with anyone else but himself. It’s clearly obvious why he’s been single for so long and hasn’t told anyone he loves them. Heidi is gorgeous and can do so much better.

I’m still unsure about Cyrell- she’s so up and down, hot and cold and doesn’t really seem ready for a relationship.

What do we say about Innes?i mean the girl is bat tit crazy! Surely a lot of it is all an act just to get her name out there? Can she really be like that?!! But I find Lizzie equally as annoying I have to admit. When she went storming over to Ines all gangster like with her ratty extensions and pointy fingers! Made me cringe! I hope this love triangle situation ends soon because it’s getting abit tedious now.

Reactions: 17
Lizzies appearance knocks me sick in the show. Her crazy bleeping mannerisms are bizzare too. It’s her tit hair extensions, the hideous clothing & horrendous make up that all do NOTHING for her . I must admit she looks SO much better now with Dark hair when I searched her on Insta

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.