Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam clearly needs a pair of glasses .. there is absolutely nothing noiiice about Ines...I was surprised she bothered to actually put the dress on tbh and her shiney black heels were hilarious! Any one else get the ick when she does that weird mouth tongue thing 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sam clearly needs a pair of glasses .. there is absolutely nothing noiiice about Ines...I was surprised she bothered to actually put the dress on tbh and her shiney black heels were hilarious! Any one else get the ick when she does that weird mouth tongue thing 🤮
She looks kind of gummy, like she's taken her dentures out for a minute 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jessika saying she has social anxiety actually had a panic attack when ordering drinks in yes week, what a load of bollocks. Unless I missed the panic attack? She obviously wanted to keep the sex a secret because she's embarrassed by her husband, she's a witch.

This GC (when one of them said they were in GC I thought wtf a si thought they meant Gemma Collins for a sec 😂😅) trip is so Sam and Ines can hook up. He was trying to make out he didn't want to do it until he knew where he stood with Lizzie but really he wants to make sure she's still into him.

He said he knew nothing of her leaving and then said she left distressed and panicked? Bitching that he was disrespected because she hasn't contacted him. Mate you did the same thing after your wedding, only you went to see your bloody ex. Lizzie is ill!!

I just want to smack Ines. I feel so bad for Bronson and Lizzie and while I hope she walks in on them, going by the preview, I don't think that happens.

Also, Lizzie wasn't able to go on her honeymoon cause Sam pisses off to be with his ex so why should he have gotten to go on the GC trip when his wife is sick?!

Reactions: 17
I have slightly warmed to Jessika as I think Mick brings out a good side of her. I love Mick and find myself fancying him a bit. Quite surprised they slept together though especially as she hadn't mentioned it, although maybe she'll milk Mick's 'betrayal' as part of her storyline.

Love Ines justifying her and Sam's dry as duck conversation by saying they had such a connection that they didn't need to even use words to communicate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ines has terrible taste in clothes.

BTW I doubt any of them are still together

The shows all about the drama

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Apparently fillers can give you a dry mouth, so a couple of the women on the show do the constant licky lips thing.

Tracey in the last season used to do it constantly. I couldn't stand her frozen face with her tongue darting around. Yuck.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
He's controlling and passive aggressive...she's hard work though...not everything requires a deep and meaningful conversation!

It doesn't seem like he wants any deep and meaningful conversations either. He just says anything to shut her up so he can get laid again.

What did you all think about his comments when she was coughing? Obviously we didn't see what/how it was said but I odnt think it was very nice if him to get so annoyed about something she couldn't help? I've had so many coughing fits that has woken my husband up and he gets me water or some lemsip and asks if I'm OK, not ask me to cough into a pillow or whatever it was.

I think I'd be upset about that too and I don't think she overreacted. Him saying to her "how do we get you to stop overreacting" made me so angry. How dare he talk to someone like that, he obviously hurt her feelings but he didn't care.

Reactions: 18
It doesn't seem like he wants any deep and meaningful conversations either. He just says anything to shut her up so he can get laid again.

What did you all think about his comments when she was coughing? Obviously we didn't see what/how it was said but I odnt think it was very nice if him to get so annoyed about something she couldn't help? I've had so many coughing fits that has woken my husband up and he gets me water or some lemsip and asks if I'm OK, not ask me to cough into a pillow or whatever it was.

I think I'd be upset about that too and I don't think she overreacted. Him saying to her "how do we get you to stop overreacting" made me so angry. How dare he talk to someone like that, he obviously hurt her feelings but he didn't care.
Agreed he says anything to her to ensure he keeps getting his hole off her

Reactions: 10
I felt bad for Bronson last night when Ines was being totally 2 faced.
Loving farmer Mick and no time for Sam. He has the strangest walk...I clocked it in the episode where he visited Ines and now I can't unsee it!
I’ve noticed it too!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.