Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently watching tonight’s and honestly I just want to give Bronson a big hug. He just seems like such a sweet guy, oblivious to what a dick Ines is (well he knows but what she’s up to), excited for a boys night. He comes across so well minus these tattoos
BD2FCAD4-A05B-4F02-A45F-ECFE7BDE0F85.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ines has mentioned several times how much she wants to have a baby. But she’s such a narcissist, I would worry about a newborn in her care. They cry a lot and I dread to think she’d ignore them or worse.

I’m sure we’re supposed to feel sorry for Elizabeth but she has such OTT reactions she is annoying too. Is the next dinner party going to be more talk of the “rumour” but nothing actually happening?

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell, how someone, anyone didn't knock that smug look of the face of that lying, two faced 'Smeagol' look alike I will never know. In fact that's not fair is it, Smeagol has better hair than that greased up twit. In case there is any doubt Smeagol is Ines (aka Anus)

Why does she think she is so hot, seriously I have better looking shits than her. PTSD my arse, maybe she understood PTSD to mean psycho, twatfaced, tit-stick of a head. In which case I agree, she has the worse case I have ever seen.

Poor Bronson. I just wish that the big build up to Smeagol telling Bronson that she is leaving him for Sam (cause Sam won't have the balls to tell Bronson himself) coincides with Bronson telling Smeagol that is a millionaire. I bet she will do a 180 quicker than Cyrell looses her temper.

Heidi wake up, it's time for a serious reality check. Anyone who suggests putting a pillow over your face instead of coughing needs to be shown the door or introduced to Smeagol. What a pair of complete twats.

Still love cam and Jules, what can you say, they just make me smile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why do you think this?
I think her facial expressions and requests for clarification on things he has said make it clear she has her doubts about him.
As for why I think he's a prize prick - because he inserts himself into other people's situations, uninvited, and "lays it on the line" what they "need" to do, ie have sex as that's clearly the answer to everything. He's given that advice to Jess and Mick, separately, and now to Dino who seems happy enough to keep going with Mel the way they're going, ie slowly!
Now, I do think he's being encouraged by the producers and this is sort of his "storyline" - this seemed very obvious when Heidi recited the theory about him being so kind and wanting to fix everything.
The things he has said to Heidi where he has shut her down, told her he's bored or overreacting seem a bit gaslighty too. Now, maybe she is boring, and maybe he is bored, and maybe she does overreact sometimes, but the way he spoke to her was inappropriate and douchy.

Did anyone else notice in yesterday's episode when Dino was speaking to camera, he referred to his wife as Melanie? I did a double take and said "oh wow, I had her name wrong, I was sure she was named Melissa!" But this evening's episode confirmed that, yeah, she is Melissa! 😃 Can anyone back me up on this? I really don't want to have to watch again to confirm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.