Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said to Ines ...come clean are you really an actress to which Ines got really annoyed and angry that Lauren thought that... Lauren then responded so this is actually who you are !!! She said Ines was absolutely awful and that the production team had to keep her away from Lauren.
Ooohhh

o_O

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think it’s really weird that Sam could go there with chicken pox?
I know they vax as standard in Oz, but still seems odd

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think it’s really weird that Sam could go there with chicken pox?
I know they vax as standard in Oz, but still seems odd
Yes! I don’t know if we’re so used to being quarantined now, but I’ve never had chicken pox so I’d be fuming if he turned up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope Elizabeth isn't back for long - she's no Ines but she is an irritant.
I'd much rather see more of the other couples at this stage - get a stinky question box over to Cam and Jules, get Nick and Cyrell some counselling, not to mention the virgin and the dominatrix - what about Ning and Mark, how have they gone from being at each others throats to holding hands and possibly having sex soon?
More importantly, have a word with Mick and Jess about eating in bed then "going to sleep" without washing their hands, cleaning their teeth or even removing the leftover food and wrappers to a proper bin 😷
I mean I know they're getting up again once the cameras have vamoosed but cmon, make it a little bit believable!
Oh and Heidi doesn't seem to trust Mike, which is heartening as he seems like a prize prick.

Reactions: 9
Lauren’s you tube interview led me down a rabbit hole. So yeah, Matts changed a bit 🧐😱
7D91B96C-8A28-4782-AA90-CE6CFB125CC5.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So watching the Sam and Ines date thing last night, did anyone else see Ines body language when they met and hugged? I thought that she turned her face and body away, hardly an action from someone who's so dying to get it on.
Also in the date conversation, you could see she wasn't smiling or happy in some of the over the shoulder camera shots. The more I see of her, the more convinced I am that she's an actress and a plant for the show.

Reactions: 7
So watching the Sam and Ines date thing last night, did anyone else see Ines body language when they met and hugged? I thought that she turned her face and body away, hardly an action from someone who's so dying to get it on.
Also in the date conversation, you could see she wasn't smiling or happy in some of the over the shoulder camera shots. The more I see of her, the more convinced I am that she's an actress and a plant for the show.
When he threw her on the bed she landed like a gymnast and then pecked him on the lips. There's zero chemistry or intent there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When he threw her on the bed she landed like a gymnast and then pecked him on the lips. There's zero chemistry or intent there.
It looks totally fake. He loves himself too much to love anyone else, and she's just their for the game play.

Reactions: 11
I'm itching to read up on them all but I did it last time and it spoiled the rest of the series for me.

Reactions: 8
I keep going back and forth on Cam. He's good looking but for some reason he annoys me and I know why now...it's his teeth. Too white. I do sort of fancy him tho....

So just watched Sam and Anus (yeahhh I'm going to call her that now as well hehe) and they are so boring. They have no craic with each other. All he kept saying was "noice, you look noice, that's noice, noice..." arrrrgh honestly nee craic whatsoever. Absolute doylem! They are well matched.

Plus Anus ' shoes did not go with her camo dress at all!! She looked like a teenager who had raided her mam's wardrobe. Totally mismatched. Also her hair and make up never changes. I mean mine doesn't day to day but she's on tele and on holiday. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I keep going back and forth on Cam. He's good looking but for some reason he annoys me and I know why now...it's his teeth. Too white. I do sort of fancy him tho....

So just watched Sam and Anus (yeahhh I'm going to call her that now as well hehe) and they are so boring. They have no craic with each other. All he kept saying was "noice, you look noice, that's noice, noice..." arrrrgh honestly nee craic whatsoever. Absolute doylem! They are well matched.

Plus Anus ' shoes did not go with her camo dress at all!! She looked like a teenager who had raided her mam's wardrobe. Totally mismatched. Also her hair and make up never changes. I mean mine doesn't day to day but she's on tele and on holiday. Yawn.
Her hair drives me mad. It looks like she’s gone for the slicked back Kim K look but so low down on her head and ITS SO BUMPY. I don’t know how it doesn’t annoy her. If you’re going to wear your hair pulled back so tightly and slick it to your head make sure there are no lumps!!?!?!
Also agree that her outfit was absolutely ridiculous. Her and Elizabeth both have very strange fashion sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I didn't notice the shoes, what were they like?
I laughed out loud when Sam said "your dress is loooovely": something in his tone made me expect him to follow it up with "where did you get it? Does it come in my size?" 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Sam and Ines thing is cringy and lacks any substance at all. Thier chat at the table when they met was as stimulating as waiting in a long queue. I guess that is what happens when a soul-less vacuum meets narcissistic hole. Absolutely Nothing...

As much as I absolutely loath the way they act, speak, treat other people and lie, I do find myself waiting for their appearance on the screen. I think it is out of a morbid curiosity to see just how far down the slippery slope of s*** they can travel. So far it seems they can slip further than I thought possible.

Does anyone else get the whole Scary movie vibe; I will explain in a sec, from Cam & Jules. (Please understand that I absolutely love this couple)
BUT, the whole getting turned by her getting dressed up in cricket gear reminds me so much of where Ray gets turned on when he dresses his girlfriend Brenda up in an American Football uniform....maybe it's just me

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn't notice the shoes, what were they like?
I laughed out loud when Sam said "your dress is loooovely": something in his tone made me expect him to follow it up with "where did you get it? Does it come in my size?" 😄
Hahah it's not lovely it's noooooice....

She had the camo green dress on with black patent stilettos. I'm my opion I would have worn something a bit less shiny, maybe something with a wooden heel or wedge. It just looked odd.

They aren't interested in each other, they were so clumsy on the bed together.

But this episode made me really miss going out and going to nice bars, getting stessecup and drinking over priced wine. I will never take that for granted ever again.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.