Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's interesting how Borey describes the food chain, and perceives her and Jack to be at the top of it. The goal of the show is to find a life partner right? Tory thinks she is winning. Why, when other couples are clearly further along than she and Jack are? What she actually thinks she's winning at it publicity, and earning potential after the show, and sadly she's probably right. Olivia from Season 9 got a lot of publicity too though, not sure anyone would consider her a winner ultimately.

She and Jack are so clearly not in there for genuine reasons, are many of them, if any? It's such a bizarre way to find a spouse. Especially in your 20's when you still have lots of options open!

Reactions: 18
It's interesting how Borey describes the food chain, and perceives her and Jack to be at the top of it. The goal of the show is to find a life partner right? Tory thinks she is winning. Why, when other couples are clearly further along than she and Jack are? What she actually thinks she's winning at it publicity, and earning potential after the show, and sadly she's probably right. Olivia from Season 9 got a lot of publicity too though, not sure anyone would consider her a winner ultimately.

She and Jack are so clearly not in there for genuine reasons, are many of them, if any? It's such a bizarre way to find a spouse. Especially in your 20's when you still have lots of options open!
They've been obsessed from the very beginning about being the best couple, the morons that they are!

Also I find it really interesting that they don't think their behaviours will impact their futures. Do they not think that present or future employers are watching! I'm sure Olivia was sacked from her teaching job.

Reactions: 18
will also massively affect their dating life, given we know it's not going to last, Tori is just rough as tit tbh

Reactions: 15
Slightly off topic but I see on here the phrase "climb him like a tree". What exactly does this mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
will also massively affect their dating life, given we know it's not going to last, Tori is just rough as tit tbh
Last week or maybe it was the week before , Tori, Sa—Ra, Lauren & Eden all met together in one of the apartments. It came across as a bit mean girls secondary school stuff , we’re better than the others 🙄

I like Lauren & what she said was spot on but they all need to concentrate on their own relationships instead of point scoring at the dinner parties

Reactions: 15
I feel awful for saying this but Hoops Jnr and Eden are a very unattractive couple to me. He's just bleurgh and her face just look so distorted and weird, I think it's whatever surgeries she's had done to her mouth, plus those bloody brows. I do feel some shame for saying this but I had to get it out, I hope you all understand and I will see myself out.

Also, I will never, ever watch that Big Mood shite now because C4 have trailered it to the point where I am sick to death of the sight of it.
it's such a shame, I saw a pre-'work' photo of Eden and she was gorgeous, now she looks like the face I pull when I put lipgloss on 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Tori knew she had to make a come back this week and shout her mouth off at someone/ something to make up for the fact that Alessandra made her admit on the couch that Jack's a misogynist. Don't forget, Tori is an alpha female guys, she's strong and no one will get the better of her. So she went all guns blazing for Tim (handy band wagon to jump onto started by Jayden) but got it all wrong and was called out by the fabulous Cass.

I think Tori is as plain as a pikestaff and thinks she's much more attractive than she is. She's made a right twit of herself in this show. She might as well be in a mandatory training video for controlling and coercive behaviour.

Being older myself I can see how Tim is frustrated by the younger people coming for him. Trouble is a lot of them come across as immature and when you've got kids older than these people it's sometimes hard to take them seriously, but if it's your kids you tend to think to yourself, yeah you might think that now but another 20 years life experience might change your mind. When those people aren't your kids, there's more scope to tell them to duck off :) Their childish shouting comments last night made me cringe.
Tori is one of those girls who thinks because she's blonde and got big boobs it means she's fit, she needs to calm ALL the way down...

Reactions: 24
it's such a shame, I saw a pre-'work' photo of Eden and she was gorgeous, now she looks like the face I pull when I put lipgloss on 😬
I think it's one of those 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder things' - she's probably a pretty girl, but for some reason whenever I see her face on screen I recoil as she looks hideous to me, I think I have a distorted view of what she actually looks like!

Reactions: 8
I used to really love this show, but this lot, it's soo obvious they're only in it for social media.
Love Timothy and Cassandra, some of the rest I get soo angry with, my face goes as red Jack!

I used to really love this show, but this lot, it's soo obvious they're only in it for social media.
Love Timothy and Cassandra, some of the rest I get soo angry with, my face goes as red Jack!
It's so different from the original GB and US versions isn't it. Even the original Aus version was vastly conservative compared to the new format. I'm addicted but it's basically Love Island with wedding rings now, so scripted and definitely not what you would call a social experiment.

Reactions: 13
Just saw this pic of Jack online. WTF is he wearing> Those little legs sticking out has made my day haha.

Happy Easter all!

1711727138474.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
It's so different from the original GB and US versions isn't it. Even the original Aus version was vastly conservative compared to the new format. I'm addicted but it's basically Love Island with wedding rings now, so scripted and definitely not what you would call a social experiment.
I've always loved the Aussie series, but this one, so much falseness in it, why are some of these couples still together? Makes me think they're there for a different reason tbh, don't know why, most of them are pretty awful!!

When even the Aussie version is tit you know it's time for them to scrap it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.