Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First SaraH snapping at Cass and now this Tori woman. They don't realise that Cass is an absolute Queen.
I think they do realise and find themselves coming up short when they compare themselves (and I'm not just talking about looks here). They're jealous so the automatic reaction is to attack and try and take her down a peg or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel awful for saying this but Hoops Jnr and Eden are a very unattractive couple to me. He's just bleurgh and her face just look so distorted and weird, I think it's whatever surgeries she's had done to her mouth, plus those bloody brows. I do feel some shame for saying this but I had to get it out, I hope you all understand and I will see myself out.

Also, I will never, ever watch that Big Mood shite now because C4 have trailered it to the point where I am sick to death of the sight of it.
If it makes you feel better, I think Tori is as plain as duck with a massive fat arse.
No shame felt.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Food chain? And Tori seems to think she’s at the top? Hen, you’ve a shitbag boyfriend and a crap couple’s tattoo. Pipe down

Reactions: 39
How much are they given to drink? (On UK one they only get 2 glasses of actual alcohol)
Whatsherface with the child from last season said their alcohol intake was strictly monitored and they weren’t allowed to get drunk. She also said by the time they got to sit down to eat, the food had gone cold and wasn’t very nice 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 5
right, finally watched it, wtf was up with Tori? shes the smug witch, and smug while being with the rat faced wet wipe.....food chain lol......she's be better off being part of a human centipede.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have no words for Tori. Where was she when Jack was using misogynistic words? And talking about food chains and looking down on the lovely Cass.

To be fair to Jayden, he didn't start with Tim. He had spoken to Lucinda and had made a good point. Tim decided to call out Jayden which started the argument. Jayden tried to keep the peace.

Ben is just an absolute toss pot. He never deserved Ellie and was clearly there for fame. johno clearly wants Ellie. He has a massive thing for her and to be fair, I think they would have been better matched. Shame he didn't defend his wife but could defend someone elses wife.

Reactions: 20
Last night I made a comment about wanting to be like Lucinda when I grow up. I just realised I got her & Andrea's age mixed up. I'm actually a good few years older than Lucinda, but I still want to be like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Tori knew she had to make a come back this week and shout her mouth off at someone/ something to make up for the fact that Alessandra made her admit on the couch that Jack's a misogynist. Don't forget, Tori is an alpha female guys, she's strong and no one will get the better of her. So she went all guns blazing for Tim (handy band wagon to jump onto started by Jayden) but got it all wrong and was called out by the fabulous Cass.

I think Tori is as plain as a pikestaff and thinks she's much more attractive than she is. She's made a right twit of herself in this show. She might as well be in a mandatory training video for controlling and coercive behaviour.

Being older myself I can see how Tim is frustrated by the younger people coming for him. Trouble is a lot of them come across as immature and when you've got kids older than these people it's sometimes hard to take them seriously, but if it's your kids you tend to think to yourself, yeah you might think that now but another 20 years life experience might change your mind. When those people aren't your kids, there's more scope to tell them to duck off :) Their childish shouting comments last night made me cringe.

Reactions: 21
Tori looks so down trodden and like she’s just given up on her self all these weeks and now she’s found her voice cos she’s been repressed by her husband. The anger and venom going in the wrong direction.

Reactions: 12
Just watched last nights. I’m raging at Tori and Jack. Talk about double standards. Oh and no one is allowed to smile in front of Tori now. What a witch 🤬

Reactions: 15
Toxic Tori can duck right off. Top of the food chain? Puh-lease. Your bloke looks like he's from Whoville and you look like you need a good bath and a stylist.
Sit the duck down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.