Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do all the men with long hair look like they need a good shampoo?

A male friend said he thinks Lucinda's is very sexy. I find her really irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My father had an affair and left, I don't have a relationship with him because he was never a father. Am I supposed to go on MAFS now?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
you are madly heartbroken hearing about a fully grown man's dad cheating on his mum ? That you've just met ? Dramatic these 2

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My mum had an affair and left us when I was 12, so I need to write a dramatic letter about it to every potential partner? Or do I go on a TV show and cry about an event 30 years ago? Can I also blame this every time I act like a knob?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Can someone do a poll who thinks Tim man will give her one before the end of the show just to shut her up, now the dads told him to an all 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.