Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucinda's voice is so put on, that nasally, affected way she speaks. Like a visit is visssuut, etc. It drives me a bit mad

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The pot noodle ad riles me more than the Nationwide one almost as much as purple screen night

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve been watching life on the North Sea videos during the ads. Right now watching people fall over on a ship is more interesting than MAFS to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God it that it ! All this sad music for his dad cheating. FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah it’s sad and everything Poundshop Jesus but Michael hasn’t cheated on you, he didn’t pick someone instead of you it wasn’t his choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Stephen is a beautiful man but gawd he's a bit of a whinging little biatch isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I seriously can't understand how anyone finds that buck toothed burgundy bleep attractive, he's hideous before he even opens his mouth!
One of my colleagues has just started watching MAFS. She's only just got to the first commitment ceremony, and just said there was something handsome about Jack.

She needs an eye test 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.