Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saaaraa is so vile I’m starting to enjoy twatty best man riling her up.
If I have to sit through these boring wankers and only get 5 minutes of Moddy right at the end I’m going to be livid.
She’s trying her hardest not to flip the witch switch 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'll be honest, Mafs has bored the tit out of me the last 2 eps, I hate friends and family week. I'm not here for it. Well, I am, but..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'll be honest, Mafs has bored the tit out of me the last 2 eps, I hate friends and family week. I'm not here for it. Well, I am, but..

A friend who is ahead says it's worth sticking with but wouldn't say why.
I have faith something catastrophic will happen and that's why I'm sticking (no spoiler, I know nothing. I just have high hopes!)
If nothing epic happens I am no longer friends with this woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I made it - I got my tits in a tangle when my mate was having a life crisis and I missed the start but jumped right in and havent missed Moddy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.