Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was standing outside dripping wet and Ben told me it was raining I wouldn’t believe the little twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Unfortunately it's the way all successful reality shows go. A couple of seasons of success and all the wannabe's start applying and piling in. Same with Love Island. It's all about the instagramme followers and deals.

Even old Tim was wearing a Tiny Bear t-shirt the other night which is the name of his Gin company.

What happened with looney Madeleine? We literally saw nothing of her after the honeymoon dinner. She wasn't really shown at the dinner party. Wrote leave and that was the last we saw of her. Did the producers step in or did she decide not to participate any more?
Apparently there was a lot of stuff off camera and she had meltdowns and much more of the 'voices' etc.
If Ash hadn't have pulled the plug I'm sure the producers would have.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Is Ben multiple personalities or something, who tf does that head duck after him reeling off things he doesn’t like about her, time waster!

Reactions: 21
That looks yummy! Can I come round? I’ll bring my guitar and write you a song 😂
Excuse me, but I will twiddle her hair and steal her house key so she neeeds me!!!!
I can come sock less but no chance I can squeeze in trousers theee sizes to small

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His true intentions are more screen time for his shite podcast and potential career as a singer/songwriter

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.