Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the things I love about MAFS is the midway point when you go 'ahh, I get it now'
At the beginning you start saying, oh he/she is lovely, I don't understand why they can't find a partner. Then halfway through you go-ahead, THAT'S why they're single'
Because they're twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If I ever go commando I always worry it’ll be the day I get hit by a car and traumatise the paramedics

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are they really calling Vicky Pattison, some girl off Love Island, that Wicks fella and Nick Grimshaw celebrity icons? (Josh must win).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just want someone to ask Michael and Stephen if they're bleeping yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do I need to see what Sara’s tits would look like during a mammogram? Squashed much?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.