Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Timothy and Lucinda's dad ans Tristan should become a surrogate three generation family, as a grandad, dad and grandson, think they'd be good for each other.

Tim responded really well to Lucinda's dad. It was interesting to watch. He spoke honestly but didn't attack and then made him laugh. The minute Tim feels attacked he obviously just shuts right down.

Reactions: 18
Dinner party time again guys! Tis come round fast and I’m here for some speaking TROOOFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
hi all,. celebrating the long weekend with a little glass of wine! I'm ready for the drama

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m here. Still eating my way through my 1kg of sweets from TikTok. Looking forward to seeing tin man get angry. He looked hot 🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What a day - ended up watching late!

Here's tonight's synopsis (I'll start with the slightly controversial opinions first - not sure what's wrong with me):

It was lovely to see Sarah and Ben looking loved up and happy! (Yeah, I know 🙈)

I think Dickie is besotted with Andrea and was like an overexcited child when he spilled on the couch. I liked that the daughter and friend were genuinely trying to help and wanted the best for their loved ones.

Now to the less controversial thoughts -

WTAF is with all the dads asking about sex?!! I had to tell my dad we've started IVF at the weekend and I wanted the ground to open under me, never been so uncomfortable in my life!! (I've been with my hubby for a decade). And it's not like IVF even involves marital intimacy!

Ben is a psychopath - just get rid of him. His acting with the song was Collins level. I really like Ellie, giving out to her about where she's from, her age and things she can't change about herself is pathetic. There isn't a wife shop! You don't get to pick out your ideal make up like a sandwich in a deli.

Overall thought the show was pretty boring.

Tori's comment at the end was infuriating. She is a real mean girl. I cannot wait for her to fall off her imaginary pedestal, that she has put herself and that knobhead on. BRING IT ON!!

PS sorry for the essay 😆
Sending you all the luck in the world lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.