Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #13 Jack certainly puts the 'ick' in 'ixperiment'.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to miss the thread every evening the lols and @Diagnosis123 pics
Thanks @aimzalicious our thread maker extraordinare and hope to see you guys on other threads

https://giphy.com/H1eDNDLnaTVrpgGVAT ---
Is there a link my lovely?
---

Fuck.

Reactions: 12
Is there a link my lovely?
---
Here x

Reactions: 3
I know we're all saying our goodbyes and genuinely sharing the love but just wanted to say a big fat thank you for the past couple of months.
My personal life has been absolutely shit and a few things have led me to go back into therapy. My marriage and my children are all good, just had a couple of bereavements and big arguments in real life.
You lot have made me roar with laughter every week and taught me to appreciate Monday coming around because I get to hang out with a funny bunch of buggers who I don't have to explain myself to and won't judge me. Got my first therapy session next week, won't be a patch on you lot x
Obviously looking forward to MAFSUK in the autumn and to bumping into you all on other threads.
Xx

Reactions: 35
Im back from my meal. Missed you all and MAFS but my chaaillld have a lovely time. Thanks for the birthday wishes. I’m going to watch the show now and read along with it! I’ll miss you all. See you on the next MAFS! Xx

Reactions: 14
Right, time to listen to some mafs podcasts to get some juicy goss. Thank you for making me laugh lovely people what a day!

Reactions: 10