Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #13 Jack certainly puts the 'ick' in 'ixperiment'.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I bang on about it but please watch Jack's reaction to being called out. The touching of Tori on the shoulder, the creepy 'you did good' is basically what a hypnotist would do.
Everything from Derren Brown level to a stop smoking cassette tape use the same thing. A tap enforces positive thoughts and therefore control. Funny if Derren Brown has you on stage, helpful if giving up smoking and downright disgusting when Jack is controlling Tori.

Reactions: 26
I know I bang on about it but please watch Jack's reaction to being called out. The touching of Tori on the shoulder, the creepy 'you did good' is basically what a hypnotist would do.
Everything from Derren Brown level to a stop smoking cassette tape use the same thing. A tap enforces positive thoughts and therefore control. Funny if Derren Brown has you on stage, helpful if giving up smoking and downright disgusting when Jack is controlling Tori.
I have been thinking this all the way through. I did a module in NLP as part of my degree and he definitely using it on her. Scary

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19