Married At First Sight Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #3 Who's your favourite Toy Story character? Woody 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire has such a kick ass, positive personality. I'd love to be her mate. You know she'd come over to you at 2AM if need be without hesitation.
How on earth does she deal with him?! She is literally dealing with someone in a psychiatric hospital. How she talks to him is very much that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How on earth does she deal with him?! She is literally dealing with someone in a psychiatric hospital. How she talks to him is very much that.
Well she works in a kindergarten doesn’t she? Used to being with petulant children

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Out of interest, and if you’re happy to

can you hit a ‘thumbs up’ if you’d be doing what Claire is doing there and being positive, hit a ‘laugh’ if you’d have left at the honeymoon and a ‘wow’ if you’d have left in between.. hope that’s ok with mods etc. interested to see where everyone’s tolerance is.. will post numbers after the show

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I HATE this floppy gaslighting twit and boggle eyed Brontë.
What the duck are they doing on this? Why doesn’t she stop crying over a virtual stranger, tell him to get to duck and leave.

Oh yeah, helloooo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
i am here!!!!!!! sorry been watching but had a maccies on the way and then it was missing items loool

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't like Jesse much as he seems to have poor social skills with no filter. He should keep some of his opinions to himself and be more considerate, but at least he's up front and not pretending anything.

Harrison is worse because he's a gaslighter. He blatantly lies and blames others.

Now he's bought Bronte a cake that looks like a tit 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh BrontĂ« just leave him ffs I can’t be arsed going around in circles with these two twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.