Married At First Sight Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #3 Who's your favourite Toy Story character? Woody 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg he's just gaslighting her "i didn't know you were crying" "what have I got to apologise for"

• Angry
Reactions: 20
duck off cunty mccuntface. You’re not a decent person, you’re an awful twit.

What’s with all the breaks?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
"I didn't known you were crying" .... I am so glad this is on tv because I was ina similar relationship. I am glad this gaslighting is documented. My hands are shaking with anger

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Out of interest, and if you’re happy to

can you hit a ‘thumbs up’ if you’d be doing what Claire is doing there and being positive, hit a ‘laugh’ if you’d have left at the honeymoon and a ‘wow’ if you’d have left in between.. hope that’s ok with mods etc. interested to see where everyone’s tolerance is.. will post numbers after the show
Let us know your findings 😁

Reactions: 3

can you hit a ‘thumbs up’ if you’d be doing what Claire is doing there and being positive, hit a ‘laugh’ if you’d have left at the honeymoon and a ‘wow’ if you’d have left in between.. hope that’s ok with mods etc. interested to see where everyone’s tolerance is.. will post numbers after the show
What do we use if we’d knee the fucker in the nuts and leave?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is so uncomfortable too watch. Mainly because you know Bronte will not put leave at the commitment ceremony.

I really thought he was going to take that cake

• Heart
Reactions: 16
BrontĂ« - ‘I’m not talking to you..’

B - ‘I’m not. I’m not talking’

B - ‘I’m not coming out. Nope.’

Sorry. It’s so difficult to watch but that made me laugh.

Reactions: 13

Oooh I like this kind of thing! I hope you do more posts like this (if you feel like it of course!)

Reactions: 6
The only thing I can do is move into my own place! This guy is loving it, his own apartment, tv exposure, got his hole the 1st night.
Free dinners and wine.
I have to say I've been trying to avoid spoilers but the stupid DM exposed one and seem to post on him constantly.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.