Married At First Sight Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #3 Who's your favourite Toy Story character? Woody šŸ˜

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only positive I feel about this train wreck is that younger women will see what gaslighting is. I wish inhad known as as early 20something I had

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Did he just say the ixperts need to hold Brontƫ accountable? Wtaf? This is getting so dark now..

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This is so uncomfortable too watch. Mainly because you know Bronte will not put leave at the commitment ceremony.

I really thought he was going to take that cake
I am a bad person because I would have eaten it, even though it looked like a tit. Cakeā€™s cake. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Harrison is an absolute psychopath. I hope the ixperts get torn into him on his gaslighting! Hold Brontƫ accountable - wtf!!

Jesse is definitely on the ASD spectrum and Claire needs to leave!

Reactions: 16
The only positive I feel about this train wreck is that younger women will see what gaslighting is. I wish inhad known as as early 20something I had
Definitely. I hope the ixperts talk seriously about it and donā€™t gloss over it. I found out (about the narcissistsā€™ playbook) a few years too late as well. All made sense and helped when I did though.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No mate youre just a typical narc who doesn't like being told no or not having smoke blown up your beetroot arse 24/7.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.