Married At First Sight Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #3 Who's your favourite Toy Story character? Woody 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At no point have the experts said "wtf, so Harrison lied to us as well about not being able to meet people?" Apparently they all interviewed him, and even if he lied to them, they're culpable in how they're letting this progress.
Anyone else think that (I'm from the uk) the gaslighting etc would be dealt with here? It seems oz shows just let it go much further in the same way asnUS shows do

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think that (I'm from the uk) the gaslighting etc would be dealt with here? It seems oz shows just let it go much further in the same way asnUS shows do
I've only watched this series, do you mean dealt with by the professionals?

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to have a serious word with E4!
It's far too early! Have they never heard of bedtime or kids? They put that shite love island on at 9pm (i know it's a different channel) just in time for everyone to have settled down with snacks.
I hate having to catch up.
Anyway! Mel with the lips! Harrison thought she would fall at his Limpdick feet but she called him out! At this point Bronte doesn't deserve sympathy, she's in it for the sponsorships, skinny tea and vitamins, what sane person would sit and take that!

Mellips boob job is awful
Claire 🤦‍♀️ there are no words.
Jesse, is either going to be diagnosed or on Australia's most wanted.

Mel the sex manic, I mean for her age ok she isn't eldery but she isn't 20 either, I applaud her, I've barely the energy or desire for missionary some days after work and kids. She might aswell enjoy herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
completely. I was thinking last night that there’d be uproar here from Jesse on the honeymoon through to last nights.. I can’t imagine them being allowed to broadcast some of it if it was based here. Is that why our version was so vanilla? Made me feel ‘woke’ to think it, and good awareness of these things is great but I have def felt uncomfortable.

anyway. Evening all! 😘

Reactions: 6
The Australian MAFS is so much better isn’t it!

Agree with whoever said that Harrison is Bryce and Brontë is going to be another Lis isn’t she

Reactions: 10
GlitteringForsakenBonobo-max-1mb.gif

Here we bloody go lads

I'm here with my rogue "I need to do a food shop" dinner of a couple of halloumi fries and some Korean hot noodles 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.