Married At First Sight Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #3 Who's your favourite Toy Story character? Woody 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Jesse is very hard work.

she’s making too much effort to humour him, the dick.

Reactions: 10
Claire is a kinder person than me as the way Jesse has spoken to her I wouldn’t be moving in and trying to make tit work

Reactions: 16
Claire has such a kick ass, positive personality. I'd love to be her mate. You know she'd come over to you at 2AM if need be without hesitation.

Reactions: 24
Wow the blinking with Jesse, he says he feels overwhelmed, that's like a tic, he's definitely on the spectrum. And before anyone comes for me, my child has a duel diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I never get angry about tv stuff as it’s a waste of emotion but I am literally swearing at my tv/Jesse the absolute waste of air. I wonder if the producers/camera guys have to draw straws and the loser has to go with him. I need to go back and watch their wedding and see his family/background etc. he’s just awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.