Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) season 10 (E4 pace) #2 No spoilers featuring Pond, James Pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for her a bit, he literally fucker her over on TV, sure that'll be a great story for his mates. Wonder what his girl on the outside who's waiting for him thinks 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I can't help but feel bad for brontë, even though he was a walking red flag from the get go

Reactions: 16
Or did he ra-m his cock in the wrong hole 🤔 now I want to know. Orrrrrr did he put on his cross dressing gear 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Harrison truly is such a prat…I feel like he surely can’t get even worse but I’m definitely going to eat my words

Reactions: 19
Fiji vs wine glasses balanced on a shoe box in a field… Tbf I’d take the latter if it meant Dunc!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else wondering what the position is? Him looking in a mirror probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.