Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish we could fast forward I dont care about Alana and yer man 🙄 oh its Jason

I want the movies

Reactions: 2
Why does Chris keep saying he’s “not good enough” for Jaimie? He’s TOO GOOD for her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do feel sorry for Alana but at the same time she said from day dot men wanted her for sex. She should have waited to see what else dumb arse Jason was all about 🙄

Reactions: 8
Oh Christ imagine sitting in a small flat with someone you doesn't like who makes you feel inadequate 😬😬😬

YES CHRIS TELL HER

Reactions: 11
Love the way everyone called the fact Jaimie was coming on purely to boost her profile. Good job the experts are so on the ball with these matches...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.