Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
There is a reason why Jamie has no girl friends and is surrounded by gay men who fan her ego. She’s daddy’s little princess who thinks she deserves a hot millionaire just because she went to university. She has made herself look a right prissy twat and Chris can do one million times better

• Heart
Reactions: 27

under the ivy

VIP Member

Does anyone remember Jess from S6? She’s moved to Manchester and her bucket list has me wheezing. I don’t live far from Bradford and she wants a romantic weekend there 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Melissa is a 24 carat gold twat.
The reason that she and Bryce don’t argue is that she does exactly what she’s fucking told, believes all his bullshit and is too scared to contradict him.

Reactions: 25

a musician

I hate how Jaimie looks down on Chris. Going to uni doesn’t equal intelligence. Plus she lacks emotional intelligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

a musician

Why does Chris keep saying he’s “not good enough” for Jaimie? He’s TOO GOOD for her

• Heart
Reactions: 22

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Melissa and Bryce are so toxic. They have that “us against the world, we are so misunderstood, everyone is just jealous of our love” toxic red flag shit going on. Melissa needs serious work on herself in order to ever get her shit together and be assertive but sadly it’ll never happen. I think she is just happy to go along with whatever men want and not rock the boat, even if that means being used and looking like a mug in the process

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I find it really hard to have any sympathy whatsoever for Melissa when she’s acting like a drip. She just comes across a bit desperate to me if she’s scared he will leave as this isn’t how you treat people and allow them to feel. She shouldn’t be scared to lose a dickhead like her. Everyone can see it but her. Grow a backbone

aimzalicious

VIP Member

Does anyone remember Jess from S6? She’s moved to Manchester and her bucket list has me wheezing. I don’t live far from Bradford and she wants a romantic weekend there 💀
Oh my god, she's just moved to my city. She'll be frequenting Spinningfields and Deansgate with the Molly Maes of the world no doubt so probs won't see her but I'll keep my eye out and scream HEAVENS TO BETSY JUSTICE FOR MICK if I see her

• Haha
Reactions: 21

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Whoever said James is a monster in the last thread I 100% agree, he is worse than Gonzo at this point for me. I know that gaslighting as a term is thrown around a lot but James is peak gaslight, he twists everyone's words against them and consistently lies to and belittles Jo :(

Reactions: 20

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I feel bad saying this but I feel like Melissa enjoys playing the victim and being like “oh I know he’s really bad to me but it’s ok, I don’t mind” 🙄

Reactions: 20