Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this turning into the bleeping Bryce show? He’s a prize bellend, I don’t give a tit about him or his delusional doormat of a wife.

Reactions: 15
Gonzo and Melissa just don't get it. It isn't everyone else, it's you.

head-bang-headache.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wanna see who turns up for Alana. If that was my sister I'd be like "gurllllllllll stop shagging him man" 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Receptionist at my Doctor's surgery always tells me I'm like Sienna from Hollyoaks... now I know who she is I'm not sure how to take it. 😂😂😂

I don't like Patrick. I love ixpert John though - is he single?

From the preview it looks like Chris is :love:
Hopefully she means looks and not that you’re a psychotic murderess 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Melissa needs to rethink that nose piercing. It's too small and dark so looks like a big blackhead.

Waiting for her to morph into this - only way she's going to be able to deal with the doubters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are Jake and Bec kidding?
He may be hot but he’s clearly gormless as duck if that horse faced cow has made him think she likes him.

Reactions: 7
Her behaviour does not reflect someone whose supposedly had a good week.

Reactions: 5
I never really warmed to Alana but Jason is acting like my ex did when he was checking out of our relationship and it breaks my heart for her 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel for Alana, Jason doesn't give a duck, he basically dumped her in front of everyone and he's a brain dead moron

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.