Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 ad breaks in 20 minutes?! I’m getting ptsd flashbacks from ‘the night that never was’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy tit, and I thought Bec was the biggest witch there. Jaimie said, "hold my drink".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is a reason why Jamie has no girl friends and is surrounded by gay men who fan her ego. She’s daddy’s little princess who thinks she deserves a hot millionaire just because she went to university. She has made herself look a right prissy twit and Chris can do one million times better

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The one thing I hate - ever - is someone not feeling good enough because of the actions of someone else. It is horrible seeing Chris getting upset the way he has at Horror Jaimie’s actions

Reactions: 16
OK I'm jumping the gun already fam but what are we gonna do without each other when this series is finished 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.