Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I'm jumping the gun already fam but what are we gonna do without each other when this series is finished 😭😭😭😭
We need another show or thread
I was sad whem John said last night we are over half way through the experiment 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
We need another show or thread
I was sad whem John said last night we are over half way through the experiment 😭
It feels like we’ve gotten to halfway so much quicker than series 6???? series 6 felt like it had so many episodes when I binged it

Jamie still lying. He didn’t bleeping shout at her.
How dare she deprive us of Chris? 😡
Gaslighting 101

YES CHRIS SELF RESPECT AND BOUNDARIES KING
We stan a strong independent man.

Reactions: 6
I hope Chris finds an amazing women after this! And Jamie lives alone forever in a bitter dark cave …

Reactions: 17
Bonza Girls, nothing like an Aussie bloke ripping into yeah…. (Said in my best Aussie accent)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Jaymie you’ve ruined it for everyone 😡

As if Chris was our favourite and he was taken so soon. Why does this show hurt us so much when all we’ve ever done is love it?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.