Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I'm here gang with last nights takeaway curry (no crisps or maltesers) cringing at the absolute shite wooden acting on Hollyoaks. How on earth is that Darren still on it πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Missed Darren I tuned in for the sienna bit πŸ™„ how is this still on air 🀣 is James a good guy now?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m going to be a few minutes late because I’m off on an emergency snack run - hopefully they’ll spend some time recapping last night
get a big snack hurl girlfrienddddddd

Missed Darewn I tuned in for the sienna bit πŸ™„ how is this still on air 🀣 is James a good guy now?
who the feck is James 🀣🀣🀣🀣 just seen that Ste I remember him being the first gay kiss on daytime TV it was so controversial.

phew the cringe acting is over!!!! I'm so embarrassed for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
get a big snack hurl girlfrienddddddd

who the feck is James 🀣🀣🀣🀣 just seen that Ste I remember him being the first gay kiss on daytime TV it was so controversial.
He was the guy who told Ste the house was sold
Last time I watched ste was on drugs there was a love triangle with Darren Nancy and the blonde who is mother of Ella

• Haha
He was the guy who told Ste the house was sold
Last time I watched ste was on drugs there was a love triangle with Darren Nancy and the blonde who is mother of Ella
You know far too much 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 last time I properly watched it ste was straight with gf and kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't wait for these little divvies to get some home truths from their families.

Reactions: 9
I’m just watching the lip sync from the end of last weeks Drag Race so I’ll be a little behind but i’ll catch up and fast forward the adverts to chat with you ladies πŸ˜˜πŸ’™

Reactions: 6
Receptionist at my Doctor's surgery always tells me I'm like Sienna from Hollyoaks... now I know who she is I'm not sure how to take it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don't like Patrick. I love ixpert John though - is he single?

From the preview it looks like Chris is :love:

Just bring on the family reactions tit show please. Bryce shut the duck up

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.