Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys! I haven’t really commented on here but have been reading along and you are all bleeping hilarious 😂
I have been crying at some of your posts!
I watched this season of mafs a few months ago but still enjoying reading this thread.
I also agree about Chris, such a shame he didn’t have longer!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So S8 only has 30 eps compared too S6 which had 39. No wonder it feels like we are steaming through it!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Guys! I haven’t really commented on here but have been reading along and you are all bleeping hilarious 😂
I watched this season of mafs a few months ago but still enjoying reading this thread.
In the iconic words of Maura the things I would do to that man 🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello and welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You weren’t kidding 😟
You are not wrong! Fuuuccckk. Never heard that much moaning for no reward 🤣🤣🤣

Alana didn't help matters either looking flipping gormless too 🙄
Gormless! Perfect that's it exactly

I used to feel bad for Melissa as Bryce is such a bellend. But they deserve each other. bleeping doormat. Don't even listen to your mother and sister FFS

Oh my! Was not expecting that! 😮 Jamie was a twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.