Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker on this thread - love reading it everyday! Had to jump in though as i’m having so many opinions over here!
Melissa - wtaf! She seriously needs some help as she looks like she’s in a hostage video most of the time.
Bryce - his reaction to his mum just said it all for me. What an awful human being! Clearly thinks he’s fit too…soz mate but you actually made most women feel sick! He’s such a narcissist too!
Jaime- stuck up and a snob
Bec - 100% a product of her mother. Clearly never told when she’s in the wrong.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed that thing Melissa does with her mouth? It's like when a granny that is hard of hearing and mimicks your lip movements when you are talking

Reactions: 5
Omg I've felt like a school girl with a crush all day 🤣 snooping on Chris’ insta and re-reading this thread 🙊 I got my hair done n was laughing away behind my mask 🤣 had to look over my shoulder and make sure my hairdresser wasn’t snooping and thinking wtf is she looking at lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Evening all 🥰 is it desperately sad to admit that I look forward to this time all day?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has it always been this cringy or does our tolerance for cringe reduce when we get older?
I reckon its always been like that but we were naive in our younger days 😂😂😂😂 currently sat in the kitchen like a loner in my fluffy dressing gown with a Go ahead as a MAFS snack 😂😂😂 no fecking subtitles so it's put me off my crisps 😂 what snack you on tonight???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon its always been like that but we were naive in our younger days 😂😂😂😂 currently sat in the kitchen like a loner in my fluffy dressing gown with a Go ahead as a MAFS snack 😂😂😂 no fecking subtitles so it's put me off my crisps 😂 what snack you on tonight???
Omg desperate times! I have a Kitkat chunky 😋 might push the boat out and get something exciting for tomorrow as a Friday treat

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg desperate times! I have a Kitkat chunky 😋 might push the boat out and get something exciting for tomorrow as a Friday treat
Lord have mercy just put it on. whys that girl looking like a dick head with that head band on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Your snacks are better than mine I’ve only got toast. Also has anyone seen that Jess is apparently doing I’m a celeb?
Thank god that’s Hollyoaks over for another night 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When are they going to stop with young sheldon adverts 🥴 the kid creeps me out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.